fourteen

_____________

_____________

You take a deep breath and open your closet in your room back at Fairy Tail. These were clothes Joy all made for you for any future event. She always planned ahead it was just her thing to do.

One caught your eye and it had a little note on it. "This is one of the most favorite ones I made (Y/N)! So save it for a special battle or something it brings out your eyes when your fighting!"

You chuckle fighting back tears. You take the outfit off the hangers and began to change.

You put your hair into a tight ponytail and put on the gloves, you will get your revenge and your daughters back and no one was going to stop you

You ride a mystic animal along the forest your position was near Sabertooth's position like Mavis planned it just in case. It was an open field where the sun sat just right along the sky. Now all you have to do is wait.

You smell a presence near. "Roxy.."

"That dragon scent is strong." Her voice appears behind you. You turn around surprised nearly falling back. "You called me here now tell me why I shouldn't kill you?" Roxy crosses her arms.

"Roxy I'm not dumb I see the way Irene treats you." You say circling her, she does the same. She could strike at any moment so you have to be on top of your game.

"You know nothing."

"I know enough to know she's not a good friend to someone who's helping her." You raise your eyebrow. Roxy goes silent.

You must be getting to her. "Roxy we can both take her down you know. Me and you."

"It's not that simple (Y/N)... you really know nothing." She throws dark magic energy at you quickly, you dodge it just in time.

"Damn it!" You grunt. "Water dragon Sea Scratch!" You swipe your arms hitting her with the Claw spell. She doesn't go down easily for sure but somethings holding her back.

"Roxy I'm giving you a chance to fix your ways just cooperate!" You shout towards her. "Shut up (Y/N)!" She looked so much like you it just looked like you were fighting yourself. Honestly how was that?

You hold out your fist and she does the same, your powers clash creating a huge explosion in the field. You cough from the smoke hitting your lungs.

Roxy's magic seems to be depleting, she's on her knees breathing hard. "Roxy...we can do this and take her down...just trust me..." You hold her hand.

She stays silent and tears fall. "I can't (Y/N) you don't understand..she-!!!!!" She doesn't finish her sentence because a knife or sword of some kind hits her shoulder.

You look to see Luna and Kyra. "She talks too much." Kyra says taking the knife out.

You grit your teeth. Roxy was still alive by severely injured. "What's wrong (Y/N) are you mad we hurt your friend? She was useless to Mom anyways." Luna rolls her eyes.

"That woman isn't your mother! I am!" You plead to them. They don't listen Kyra swings the sword around and you dodged it. "Kyra Luna listen to me!"

You had no choice. "Water Dragon Roar!!" You hit them both sending them flying across the field. You place Roxy near a rock to rest on.

Luna was scratched up and so was Kyra. Now they looked angry. "I'm going to kill you!!" Luna shouts.

Never in a million years would you thought of fighting your own daughters.

Kyra stands up ready to attack you shes comes from the east. You block her melee attack and disarm her. Luna comes in for the sneak attack but her footsteps gave it away.

"Moon God-HEY!" You hold her leg and swing her into a tree breaking it in half. "LUNA!!" Kyra calls out she growls and powers herself up. "Sun God Howl!"

"Water dragon Roar!!" You beat her to it. Luna comes back with another attack. You roar her into Kyra and they're both down. You hair was out of its ponytail, your hair covered your face slightly.

The twins huddled together in pain and holding each other tightly. "Well? Finish it already!" Kyra spits out. You stay silent and fall to your knees.

"Don't you two get it?!" You shout. Tears begin to stream down you face. They both gasp silently. "Your my daughters I could never kill you! I love you both with my whole heart and killing you is like killing a part of me! You both need to see it in your hearts that I'm your mom!" You wrap you arms around them crying.

The air gets silent and all is heard is your sobs.

"Mom?"