eight

(Short chapter)———————You sit on a water bubble you made to calm your stomach

(Short chapter)
———————
You sit on a water bubble you made to calm your stomach. You were really worried about the girls. You had a bad feeling about their well being.

"Your quiet what's wrong?" Joy come up to you. You stare out at the great blue sea as you traveled along.

"(Y/N)..."

"Huh? Oh sorry Joy..." you wipe your face and sigh. "Your worried about them aren't you?" Joy pats your shoulder.

"I should've never left Joy...there's just a bad feeling and I don't like it. Am I a bad mom? Will this mean I'm going to be a bad wife too? What if they're hell I don't know trapped?! I never left them alone with someone else this long before." You ramble your worries to your best friend.

Joy listens to your worries with silence.

"Call Sting, if you feel that way (Y/N) have him go over there immediately." Joy hands you the lacrima.

You roll your water bubble to the hallway. Contacting Sting he picks up immediately.

"(Y/N)! You can't just hang up like that and expect me to be calm!" Sting blasts his loud voice.

"Hello to you too." You chuckle.

"So what's up? You look worried." His mood changes in an instant. You take a deep breath and control your emotions.

"Sting please go check on the girls... I just have a feeling that something isn't right..." you shudder.

Sting immediately takes the lacrima and speeds his way to Magnolia. You see the scenes changing quickly so he must be moving pretty quickly.

He busts through the door of the guild, "Sting! (Y/N)! Is everything alright??" You hear Bisca's voice.

"Where are the girls??" Sting asks immediately. "I put them upstairs for a nap a while ago." Kinana says.

Sting races upstairs and sees their cribs. Empty.

Your heart drops. "T-There gone..." you let out a tearful gasp. Sting has tears in his eyes as well and drops the lacrima. It shatters and loses your connection.

You knew it! You get off the bubble despite your stomach you race back inside. Everyone was talking amongst themselves.

"The girls! They're gone!" You cry. Lucy is there in an instant to comfort you.

"What happened??" Natsu asks.

Sobbing and talking through your tears you try to give him an explanation. "Kinana put them down for a nap and when Sting went to go check for them they were both gone!" You fall to your knees.

"Alvarez..." Erza spits out.

You have to get your girls back and fast...

——————

The pink and dark blue magic energy fuse together hitting the target spot on.

"Well done girls!!" Irene claps. Her thick figure and bouncy purple slick hair walks towards Luna and Kyra.

Roxy watches from afar. "I like my powers mother.." Luna chuckles a little too wicked. "Yeah and these outfits are to die for..." Kyra smirks looking at her outfit in the mirror.

"That's not the only thing dying soon. Those little fairy tail pigs will gets what's coming to them, especially that Water Dragon Slayer." Irene's eyes go dark.

"What's your obsession with her anyways?" Luna sits down and drinks water. "I'm intrigued by her powers my sweet Luna, she's always been the chosen one and took what I wanted my whole life." Irene crushes a glass vile with her bare hands.

"Obsessive much?" Roxy comment slips out unintentionally. "What did you say?" Irene slams her palm against the table.

The room echos with Irene's loud voice. "Nothing..."

Irene grabs Roxy by the throat, Roxy holds Irene's wrist trying to release pressure. "Let me make myself clear Roxy, I am the one who made you and the one who can destroy you! Ever talk to me like that again, your going back to the grave you once belonged in got it?!"

"Y-yes..." Roxy's face turns a slight purple. Irene let's go and throws Roxy far off to the ground. Roxy takes in fast breaths and chokes.

Kyra and Luna stay silent. Irene fixes her hair and puts a smile back on her face.

"Alright Luna and Kyra it's dinner time! Roxy clean this mess up and join us when your finish we have much work to prepare for!" Irene smirks and walks out the lab. Roxy sits up on her knees hunched over still trying to regain her breathing. Luna follows closely behind, Irene. Kyra stares at Roxy, she felt off.

"Kyra!" Irene shouts.

"Coming mother."she gives Roxy once last glance and disappears in the hallway with an uncertain feeling in her heart.