thirteen

____________

____________

The sky was quiet and it felt like you were in your own little world. It's felt like just yesterday you were pregnant and talking to Joy about all of the hopes and wishes you wanted to accomplish but that was long gone in the past.

It's been 2 days since the incident and you find yourself not sleeping as well as before. Fairy Tail was planning to battle Alvarez, it was bound to be your biggest battle yet. You still needed to save your girls but given the situation your heart was just not up to it. Joy was there for you for everything, she's known you better than anyone in Fairy Tail has ever known.

It had to be about 3 am when Sting suddenly woke up. You just say there staring into the wall, off in your own world. "(Y/N) you need rest." He groans waking up slowly, still half asleep.

You don't respond just staring.

"(Y/N)? What's going on in that head of yours?" He puts a hand on your thigh to show comfort.

"I could've saved her..." your voice comes out coarse. "(Y/N) you were drugged and chained, don't make this your fault, you know what it does to you."

"No Sting! I convinced you and the master to let me do a solo mission and look what it cost! I lost my best friend and my daughters are suddenly 18 have the body of a goddess and are super fucking powerful and dont even know I'm their mother! I always do this...how the hell can you even love me." You leave the bed and storm towards the window huddling yourself. A pair of arms wrap around you just holding  you tight.

"Just let it out....your grieving and I want you to know that's it's okay...I love you because your you (Y/N) a strong person who doesn't let anyone hurt her or her family, yeah you make mistakes but who the hell doesn't? Joy always wants you to be strong and she'll always be with you wherever and whenever. I never once regretted meeting you that day near the pillars." Sting's voice send your emotions running wild. You hold his arms and cry, it was a silent cry but you needed to let it all out.

As long as he was there everything seemed to feel better...

——————
The next day your walking into the guild hall.

Natsu immediately rushes up to you. "Hey (Y/N) you okay?"

"No but...Joy would want me to help you all and do my best to take down the ones who hurt her. Thanks Natsu." You hug him briefly and rub his hair.

Master Mavis comes up to you. "I'm sorry about your loss (Y/N) I know how losing a friend can feel."

"Thank you 1st Master it means a lot." You give your best smile you can muster.  "You have a special part in our plan to defeat Alvarez (Y/N)." She explains.

"Lets take this outside." You walk with her out back and you sit on a man made stool. Mavis' long blonde hair flows in the wind.

"Mavis, Irene is super powerful and can pretty much turn anything into anyone or any object she wants it's like she's playing on of the Gods or something." You express your concerns to her.
"That's because she is."

"Come again?" Your stomach drops.

"She's half human half goddess. So a Demi god" Mavis explains.

"HUH?!" You screech out. "She's Irene the one for controlling lives of others and turning them into whatever she so pleases."

You sit there with wide eyes. "But I'm not a god slayer! I'm a dragon slayer Mavis! How do you expect me to beat her?" You pace back and forth.

"The key is Roxy." She simply says.

"What do you mean?" You sigh. "Roxy was her biggest success when she joined Alvarez, Roxy was made especially for you, and with her biggest weapon in your hands you'll be able to save your daughters and take down Irene." Mavis says.

You sit there in silence and go over everything Mavis says. "The battle starts tomorrow (Y/N) be prepared." With that she leaves you to ponder.

You look up at the sky, "Joy I hope your watching because I will get my revenge."