twelve

(I've been super sick the last few days and still am so sorry if this chapter is short/bad)

////////////

You hear feet patter across the stone floor. The owls coo in the night.

You hear the chains come off your body one by one. A familiar face comes into view, blonde hair and that lovable scent. "Sting..?" You question.  "Yeah I'm here don't worry..." he smirks cupping your face. "I missed you..." you cough. "Now (Y/N) your going to have to be strong for me okay? Now wake up!"

You jolt up back to reality to see that it's still night time. Sting wasn't here nor were you anywhere at home with the guild. You hit your head back on the wall sighing. "There's gotta be some way out..." you look around and see a huge rock laying across the ground.

You pick it up and began to hit it at the chains repeatedly. "Come on...yes!" Your able to break it, unlocking the other one your home free!

But not quite yet, walking out the room the door makes a loud creeping sound. The halls were silent...too silent. You too toe around the castle, it was made of cool marble and your feet really felt it. "Now time to find Joy and get outta here."

A room was still lit with candles and you could hear voices.

Creeping slowly you stay out of view but eavesdrop. "....why would I do that?"

Roxy's voice

"Because Roxy you work for me now or did we forget the agreement??" Irene says in a sinister voice.

"But what if I don't want to- why would you even do that-!"
A  glass breaks and movement is heard through the room.

You can't really hear them as much but clacking of heels.

"Now Roxy, be a good girl and do what I say or your end up like then other one...ruining (Y/N)'s life is the best pleasure." She giggles.

Other one??

"What the hell are they discussing?" You think to yourself. You walk away quickly hoping not to get caught, you find a room and see the twins all together in their rooms. "I'll get you back I promise...." your about to move past their room but the room next to theirs has a nasty odor you can't just leave from.

You hold your nose and open it, the room is filled with species and other sheeted items. Huge Glass tunes filled with specimen are in, it seems like demon blood?

You walk further in an see a medium sized box, with a heart and feather like items around it. You open it and try not to scream. You fall to the ground knees first, you breathe in heavily and fast.

All you can to is run and run, run and not look back, your clothes are a mess and hair must be filled with leaves and other things, making into town you burst into  Sabertooth nearly busting the doors down. People come in immediately waiting for an attack bug it's just you.

Sting comes shirtless with Lector, Rouge, Minerva, and Yukino come in the room.

"(Y/N) you back where's the girls?" Sting asks.

"They're fine....I'll explain later..." your voice was shot and on the verge of tears.

"Hey where's Joy...?" Lector asks looking for her.

You run up to Sting and start to scream out the pain. Tears overflow your body and emotional pain resonates. "They took her away from me!!!"

"What (Y/N) your not making sense?" Rouge gets closer while your holding onto Sting for dear life.

"They killed her! Alvarez killed Joy!!"