⭐️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ⭐️

I cried out in shock as Brett's fist connected with Peter's face, sending him flying backwards and causing the partygoers to gather around us

"Look, (Y/N), it wasn't my fault, I swear." Peter slurred, rubbing his nose and wincing at the pain he probably felt but I was also furious.

Before I could reply, Brett went forwards and grabbed Peter by his collar, fuming. "How dare you fucking speak to her?" Brett hissed before kneeing him in his crotch.

"Look man, get off me." Peter slurred and tried to push him away but he was too weak and I was horrified as I stared at them.

"You're going to stay away from her, you understand?" Brett growled, his slur barely audible as he slammed Peter backwards, spit flying from his mouth. "Do you fucking understand me?!"

"No." Peter muttered however Brett let him go before walking over to me and sliding his arm around me.

I couldn't take my eyes of Peter whose nose was dripping with blood as his looked at me, his eyes pleading. "(Y/N), don't - don't go, he - he did this," He gasped but I shook my head, disgusted.

As soon as we left the room, I ran towards the lift, crying yet again and clicking on my room number but Brett followed and stuck his hand between the doors which allowed him to step into the lift with me and I didn't hesitate to hug him back when he hugged me.

"I don't understand - he went to get a drink - then I found him-" I cried through sobs and he held me.

"I know, shhh.." He murmured and pressed the button on the lift which obviously took us to a different place but I didn't care.

I also didn't care when he led me in his room and when he kissed me tenderly.

I didn't realise that he was just trying to get me in bed with him but I went, willingly, only intending to sleep, not to have sex.

But as I got into bed with him, I was too drunk to feel self conscious when I stripped down to my underwear and I didn't even protest when Brett kissed my neck and chest, leaving a hickey.

But I didn't let it go any further and fell asleep in Brett's arms after feeling absolutely gutted.

The next morning, I woke up at around nine o clock with a banging headache. My eyes blinked erratically, adjusting to the light and I felt a wave of sadness when I remembered what had happened the previous night. I had drank with the baby. Oh wait, the spell.

I also felt like an idiot for getting in bed with Brett but he was so kind and I had let that blind me.

He was snoring softly so I stood up and slipped my dress back on, using his bathroom to clean my face of it's makeup smudges before I slipped out.

He was still snoring away so I reached for the complimentary hotel paper and scribbled down a 'Thank you, Brett" before putting it on the pillow where I had been.