⭐ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ⭐️

"You have to leave!" I hissed and shook Dylan by his shoulders

"You have to leave!" I hissed and shook Dylan by his shoulders. I was absolutely shocked. Additionally, was in Storybrooke again, on Main Street, but my ex boyfriend somehow came back with me. How did that happen?

"I want an explanation, (Y/N)." Dylan stated calmly.

I bit my lip and considered my options. One one hand, I could protest but on the other hand, I could just tell him what he needs to know and then send him back, erasing his memory.

"Fine." I hissed before dragging him into a narrow alleyway. Why didn't the spell work?!

"Long story bloody short, my own, dear mum abused me and locked me up. One night I feel asleep and woke up in Neverland. I found out that I was magical and I met Peter Pan. Peter lied to me, killed my brother - a-and more or less said that he was going to rape me. And you know what? I fell in love with him and we're engaged. Earlier on today I decided that I wanted to go to England to get some of my things and I did. Then I met you and I had to use my powers to erase any memory of me. It sure as hell didn't work. So now you tell me, why are you here?" I said quickly.

Dylan's expression was shocked. Shocked and I detected a hint of... Relief?

"Finally." He said after some time and sighed in relief.

"What?" I replied, confused.

"(Y/N) - I lied to you. I've been lying to you since we met." He said quietly and I raised an eyebrow, silently demanding an explanation.

"My real name is Prince Dylan Palfera of a kingdom called Jeyarié. Years ago, I was told that in order to fulfill my destiny and become an immortal, I had to travel to a small town in England where I had to protect a girl - A girl with incredible powers. There was a prophecy." He paused. "The prophecy declared that I had to travel to England and protect a girl who would soon be capable of great things. So when I was eight, I left Jeyarié and travelled to England. I was supposed to leave when I turned eighteen but my father hasn't arrived yet. I was sent to guide this girl and I didn't really want to make any connection to her but bit by bit, I found myself falling in love with her."

My heart skipped a beat.

"That girl is you (Y/N)." He added with a small smile.

"No." I said quickly. "You have to leave. I'm engaged."
"I know." Dylan nodded once. "I just had to confess my feelings to you. Besides, how did you think your magic was working in a land without magic? I did that. I put magic into the town for you."

"Dylan, I can send you back to Jeyarié. You said it yourself - I'm capable of great things so why -" I began but I was interrupted.

"No. If I leave now then I might as well throw my chances at being an immortal in the bin. Destiny brought me here and - and destiny will take me away. I have to stay." He interrupted.