⭐ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼 ⭐️

The camp was undeniably beautiful

The camp was undeniably beautiful. It was minimalistic yet cozy and frankly, it gave a warm feeling of home. Home. The word seemed foreign to me and to be honest, I missed it.

The camp was a woodsy clearing with huge trees surrounding it. In the center of the camp were logs and a huge campfire. The fire was mostly orange and red however I could've sworn that I saw it flicker blue and even green at some point.

"Come on. I'll introduce you to the boys." Pan spoke and I nodded once before watching him take a panpipe out of his pocket.

He blew on it and I didn't hear anything which was odd, now I come to think about it, however soon after, lots of boys walked out of the trees, distracting me from my own thoughts. There were at least ten. "Meet the lost boys." Pan said quietly and smiled at me.

"Boys! This is (Y/N)! She'll be staying with us for a while as our guest. Treat her well." Pan called loudly and they all said their hi's and hello's. They all appeared to be American as they spoke.

More and more people walked up to me and greeted me but after a short while, I lost interest as I noticed that a tall, mysterious boy was leaning against a huge tree and his dark eyes were focused on me. I felt curious however his face was shadowed by the tree. I took a few steps closer and that's when I spotted the long, narrow scar on his cheek. No fuh-reaking way.

I stormed forward, away from the lost boys, and without thinking, I harshly slapped him across the face. If the tree wasn't there, he probably would've lost his balance and fell. Some of the lost boys made cheering noises which made me blush but I was still fuming.

"That's for hurting me!" I hissed, instinctively, running my index finger against my throbbing neck and he scowled at me.

"If Pan didn't give us the order to treat you well, you'd be gone by now." He hissed back, his cheek bright red. I have to admit, his words chilled me to the bone. Gone? Did he mean dead?

I bit my lip as he said that and then stumbled backwards in shock however a moment later, I regained my angry attitude and scowled then walked away.

Pan was staring at me thoughtfully which made me feel uneasy. I didn't want to get told off by him for causing trouble and so I walked over towards a little lost boy who was sitting alone.

I didn't know who this boy was ; he hadn't greeted me before so I would have to break the ice. I sat down on the log next to him and he looked up.

"Hi." I tried to smile. "I'm (Y/N). I'm new."
"I heard." He mumbled. His eyes were red like he had been crying.

"Are you alright?" I asked, feeling concerned.
"Yeah." He took a deep breath. "I just have to remind myself that my mom is coming to get me."

"O-Oh. You have a family? I thought you were -"
"Lost?" He interrupted. "No. My birth mom's the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. My foster mom is the evil queen. They're all coming for me." He explained, making me confused. Then again... He was just a child.