⭐️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ⭐️

"Good morning

"Good morning." Was the first thing I heard as my eyes flickered open. I turned to see Peter propped up on his elbow, grinning at him. Did this boy not sleep?

"Morning." I replied softly, returning his smile before stretching and getting up, shattered but I figured I'd sleep in the plane. I made the bed before yawning and trailing into the bathroom. "What should I wear today?"

"For the flight, you'll want to wear layers. A t-shirt then maybe a jumper or a jacket over it. Just in case." Peter replied as he finished brushing his teeth. "Fancy showering with me?"

The thought of showering with him was so intimate and it made me blush but I nodded nevertheless and hopped into the shower with him once I had finished brushing my teeth as well.

We stood face to face for a moment before I turned around and he washed my back whilst I washed my hair. Let's just say a few moments of us in such a tight space didn't end up in just a shower.

After we washed up, I stepped out with my hair up in a towel turban before drying myself and changing clothes.

For the journey, I decided on wearing a plain grey cotton t-shirt with a denim jacket over it. I also slipped on a pair of black leggings and paired this outfit with my trainers and my backpack for the flight. I yawned, still tired but persevering as I braided my hair and applied lotion to my face. I then filled in my eyebrows and put some chapstick on as I couldn't be bothered for makeup. Soothed lips, a moisturised face and full eyebrows were all I needed.

I put my watch on before finally packing my backpack with plane essentials and I watched as Peter counted money.

"Peter." I suddenly piped up softly and he looked up, smiling therefore I continued, "After this... I want to go to college. Get a job and make money because magicking money up stresses me out." I confessed.

"Shush, (Y/N), we're going on our honeymoon, chill out." He reassured me softly before finishing with his changing and packing. I yawned, going into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee and that's when my phone went off.

I checked it as I waited for the kettle to boil and I smiled, seeing it was Auntie.

Auntie Regina : Rise and shine, niece! I put an alarm on so I could send you a message and I just want to say a quick goodbye since I won't see you before your flight. Have a wonderful time and I just thought you'd like to know that Peter's picked out a wonderful place and you deserve it love. Call me if you need me and be safe! Message me before you set off and when you land, I need updates and plenty of pictures!!! Love you (Y/N). - Your Auntie xxxxx

I grinned as I read through it, my heart swelling in pride as I felt lucky and great to have an Auntie who loved me like Auntie Regina did. I then typed out a reply.

You : Tysm for the lovely message, Auntie! We're getting ready to leave but I'll message when we're at the airport and I promise I'll send plenty of pictures. I'll see you soon. Any chance you could tell me where we're going? ;) xxxxx