⭐️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅 ⭐️

{sexual themes coming up!}

"I'm pregnant."

"That's amazing!" He yelped, his entire mood vanishing as he ran over, kissing me without missing a beat.

I frowned before pushing him away, incredulous. "I'm eighteen and pregnant, are you crazy?! It's not amazing!"

"(Y/N). We're married and... well, we're happy, It's not bad at all." He smiled, acting as if his little outburst didn't happen.

"I'm done." I scoffed, "You just yelled at me because Dylan fingered me two years ago before I had any inkling that you were even real!"

"Come on, (Y/N)..."

"No! You're having a go at me for something that happened two years ago? Well at least he wasn't a little shit who killed people." I hissed.

There was a long silence and I exhaled, realising that what I had said was bad, very bad. He was shocked, staring at me, his eyes wide with guilt and sadness.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." I said quickly before approaching him and trying to hug him. My arms swung around his neck and he was as still as a statue.

"Yes you did." He said flatly. "And you're right. But that was the old me and what you just saw there? Me, yelling? It won't happen again."

"I know it won't Peter, I was just a bit heated up." I said softly and cupped his face with my hands, tiptoeing and kissing the tip of his nose. I felt absolutely awful.

"Some wedding night this turned out to be. I yelled at you and you yelled at me." He mumbled, picking his clothes off of the floor.

There was a short silence before I smiled coyly. "Step outside for a minute, I need to change." I said and he nodded glumly, not noticing my grin as he left the room.

As soon as he was gone, I cleaned my face and tied my hair up comfortably. I then slipped out of my wedding dress and put it away neatly before kicking my shoes away. This didn't take long as magic assisted me heavily but soon enough, the room was reasonably tidy and I looked through my wardrobe.

Sure enough, I found the gift Ruby had given me early and I grinned, knowing she had specified that it was for the first night. Her gift was a lacy, flimsy red piece of lingerie and although I felt uncomfortable wearing it, I looked kind of good?

After using my magic to make rose petals shower down on to the bed and all around the room, I sat on the bed in the most provocative pose I could strike and grinned before yelling, "Come in!" I found it difficult not to cover myself up but it was worth it when Peter trudged in, looking glum.

I coughed purposely and he looked up, his eyes widening as he took in my appearance and the room's appearance.

"Some wedding night this turned out to be." I repeated his words with a smile.

"(Y/N)!" He gasped, not being able to take his eyes off of me. I fought the urge to cover my chest with the duvet as I plastered a grin onto my face. "Yes?"

"W-Why? You look... fit." He stuffered, moving closer and running a hand through his hair.

"I wanted to cheer you up. So come here." I ordered and got off of the bed, gesturing to it.

He obediently walked over and sat on the bed, looking up at me. And then our moods both elevated, along with something else.

Sweet kisses were exchanged as well as softly spoken compliments and murmurs of love.

Time passed and a little while later, we were both lay breathlessly, his arms wrapped around me and our legs tangled in the bedsheets.

"Are you cheered up?" I asked softly, grazing my finger against his jawline.

"Are you?"

"Yes."

"Then yes."

I smiled slightly before hugging him tighter. He pulled away and looked me in the eye, dead serious, "I'm sorry for getting angry. Will you forgive me?"

"Yes. I love you, dummy." I chuckled softly before changing into my pyjamas.

"I love you too." Peter murmured as he slipped some boxers on and nervously eyed the clock.

"How long have we got left before we leave on this mysterious honeymoon?" I asked with a small sigh as he was so adamant about not telling me where we were going.

"Six hours. Wanna get some sleep?" Peter asked before jumping into bed and lying back with a smirk on his face.

"I guess so." I smiled and climbed next to him. "3 hours tops."

"Relax, we have plenty of time." Peter grinned and I snuggled into his arms.

"Are we flying?" I asked, closing my eyes.

"Yeah, now that's enough questions, go to sleep babe." Peter chuckled softly and I smiled slightly.

I quickly set my alarm for three hours later before drifting off into a deep sleep.

What a night ;]
What'll happen next?!
Keep on reading to find out!
Like • Comment • Follow

[Sorry the chapter was so short!]