⭐ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻 ⭐️

Henry in Peter's body approached me and I smiled softly upon seeing him

"Hey Cuz. You alright?" I asked.
"Now that my cousin's here, I am." Henry in Peter's body chuckled and wrapped his skinny arms around me. I hugged back without hesitation

Suddenly, Henry in Peter's body brushed some hair away from my ear and whispered into it.

"Thanks for helping me with everything but I need you to do one more thing." He whispered quickly.
"What do you need?" I replied.

"Look after Ted. The lost boy. I don't know what'll happen to him." Henry in Peter's body shuffled uncomfortably.

"Sure thing. I'm sorry about the kiss." I mumbled and turned red as Henry pulled away.
"No worries." He smiled and walked to Auntie Regina.

I shivered and started to walk away. I needed to find Peter in Henry's body. That's when I remembered something.

I removed the little container of pixie dust from around my neck then sprinkled a little on me.

"(Y/N)! Don't leave!" Emma protested but I ignored her as I rose up into the sky. Auntie Regina and Charming called up too but I ignored all of them and flew away.

I decided to fly over Storybrooke and see if I could spot Peter in Henry's body. On the way to Storybrooke, I spotted a small well in a clearing in the forest and by that well were two figures. Peter in Henry's body and Felix.

Oh shit.

I landed and frowned. "Liar." I exclaimed and crossed my arms.
"W-What?" Peter in Henry's body asked.
"Emma Swan and everyone else is out looking for both of you and now they're looking for me too!" I hissed.
"Shit." Felix muttered.
"We need to leave. Now." I groaned.
"No! I need to-"Peter in Henry's body began but I interrupted him.

"If you don't come with me right now then we're done. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of your endless schemes!" I exclaimed.

"(Y/N)." Peter in Henry's Body protested stubbornly. "Don't you want paradise in Storybrooke? It'll be perfect. I love you." He ended softly

"If that were true then I'd be enough. I forgave you endlessly and I can't do this anymore. You either switch bodies and turn yourself in or we're done." I mumbled.

"(Y/N)-" He began but stopped when I threw my ring at him.

"You can have the ring back." I said quietly.

"Please - Take it." Peter in Henry's body said helplessly.

"I'll take it, sure. Only if you turn yourself in." I said confidently.

"They'll kill me." Peter whispered and Felix scoffed.

"We'll make a deal with them." I nodded.