⭐ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ⭐️

"Do you know where Auntie's vault is?" I asked as Peter as we stood outside Rumpelstiltskin's shop, deciding what to do

"The cemetery." He replied. "Inside of the family tomb."

I didn't even want to ask how he knew that shit.

"What if I can't get in?" I asked.
"You will." Peter nodded.

Suddenly, he clicked his fingers and we were both to find out to a graveyard. A shiver instantly ran down my spine as I saw all the creepy looking statues and graves. I knew that to say that was disrespectful but I couldn't help thinking those thoughts.

"Come on." Peter said, snapping me out of it.

I nodded and we entered the crypt. I remained silent and absentmindedly placed my hand on a huge tomb which started to move. A gasp escaped my lips as it moved to the side, revealing a staircase that led down somewhere.

"Well done." Peter nodded with an impressed expression on his face and he started walking down the staircase. I hesitated then followed him. We really shouldn't do this. I'm betraying Auntie's trust.

Peter obviously thought that I intentionally opened the tomb but to be honest, I didn't know what I was doing. I felt a little stupid but shook it off.

Once we had reached the bottom of the staircase, we looked around.

We were in a small room which had shelves everywhere. The shelves and cupboards were full of potions and books which was interesting.

A purple potion instantly caught my eye. I walked over and grazed my index finger on the side of it.

"Don't touch that. Alitentia. It'll blow up the room." Peter called and I instantly stepped away from the cupboard which contained the Alitentia potion.

"Bloody Hell." I mumbled and walked back to Peter.

"Let's see. That cupboard - which you were just at - contains violent and poisonous potions." Peter said as he scanned the cupboard.

"It doesn't matter, right? We need to get the heart." I asked.
"No. We can call off the deal with Rumple. I sense Raphizor and it's close." Peter replied.

"But - We gave him our word." I said helplessly.
"No we didn't." Peter shrugged. "It'll be fine. He wasn't going to keep up on his end of the deal anyway."

"How do you know?" I asked.
"Trust me - I know." Peter smiled ever so slightly. "Let's go."

Peter walked towards the staircase and I hesitated then asked. "Are you sure we should do this?"

"I'm completely sure.. Unless you're getting cold feet." Peter said with a serious expression on his face.

"N-No." I protested. "I'm ready."