⭐ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ⭐️

The next morning, I woke up alone

The next morning, I woke up alone. I hadn't even opened my eyes yet and I could already sense that I was the only one in the bed. I opened one eye tentatively and sighed as I silently confirmed my hunch. Peter didn't appear to be around.

I sighed and got out of bed before walking straight into the bathroom. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach and a headache but I shrugged it off.

I brushed my teeth thoroughly, changed into a t-shirt and jeans then stepped out of the bathroom and my smile faded as I remembered that Peter wasn't around. With a sigh, I tied my hair up into a messy bun then slipped on my shoes before putting some money into my pocket and heading downstairs to Granny's diner.

To my disappointment, Peter wasn't in the diner either so I sat at the counter and ordered some Apple juice. Within a minute, it was in front of me so I smiled and thanked Granny.

"Um - Granny?" I asked tentatively and granny turned around to let me know that she was listening. "Have you seen Peter around?"

"Pan?" Granny replied and I nodded. "Nope."

"Oh." I murmured and paid her. "Thanks for the juice." I mumbled then stood up.

But as I was leaving, I bumped straight into a tall figure. After a moment, I realised that it was Rumplestiltskin.

"Sorry." I mumbled then walked towards the door that led out. I then paused, realising that Rumplestiltskin could hold the information I needed

"Um - Have you seen Peter?" I asked quietly and Rumplestiltskin raised an eyebrow.

"Don't tell me he's missing!" He groaned and my expression seemed to answer him.

"We were meant to be moving today." I sighed. "But he always spoils everything."

Without another word, I sighed then left Granny's.

Maybe he's at the new house? Why don't you go there?

I smiled as I realised that he was probably at the house and regretted what I had said to Rumplestiltskin. He didn't always spoil everything and he was the love of my life! It was probably just hormones.

I started to walk towards the new house as I remembered the way and I greeted any familiar faces that I saw on the way.

Eventually, I reached the new house and the door was open. I silently walked up the path and peered in then jumped when I almost bumped into Peter. I sighed in relief and hugged him.

"You spoilt my surprise, love." Peter groaned but hugged me back. "I wanted to treat you by doing the unpacking."

"Aw, alone!" You didn't have to! " I grinned then practically slipped into the house, not expecting to see what I saw.

I stopped in my tracks as I spotted Dylan with a lipstick stain on his face. A girl followed behind and I didn't know who she was but she scoffed when she saw me.