Chapter 22

Please remember to vote and comment if you're enjoying the story so far. 

[Dom]
I left her to wash her hair whilst I dried myself off in the bedroom. She had taken me by surprise when she joined me in the shower and even more so when she gave me quite possibly the best blowjob of my life. I never thought I'd meet someone where it could get better and better. But the more confident she became the more it turned me on. She knew exactly what she wanted to do to me and she did it. And it was bloody hot.

I picked out one of my favourite Saville Row suits, shirt and a silk tie and paired them with my brown Church's brogues. I had meetings with all the Senior Leadership Team, most were on board with me becoming CEO but there were still a few of the old school who needed convincing. Power dressing always made me feel more confident so I wore my favourite suit combination to give me that edge in the boardroom.

I finished off with some aftershave and tried to tame my hair with my comb and hair wax

I finished off with some aftershave and tried to tame my hair with my comb and hair wax. The shower stopped just as her phone vibrated on the side table. I walked over to it and saw a message had appeared on the screen from Jeremy. I instantly felt my jaw tighten and anger flood through me. What the fuck was he messaging her for. I didn't know her phone pass code so I couldn't see the chain of messages for myself.

Little G, I would love to meet up. See you at our old favourite at 1pm? Should I send a driver for you? Xx

What a pompous dickhead he was. I wanted to smash his face in. If he tried anything I swear I would lose it. But would she tell me about the lunch or keep it a secret? Was I right to feel annoyed? I didn't like the guy and I sure as hell didn't trust him.
The bathroom door opened and I pretended to tie up my shoe lace. Georgiana smiled sweetly, her eyes running up and down my body which did help to calm my rage a little.

"Wow Dom you look fantastic." Good she should appreciate me. I'd always treat her well. But I hoped she wouldn't keep this from me. Her eyes darted to the phone which was still lit up. I tried to stay cool and walked back into my wardrobe acting like I hadn't seen it. When I return she was perched on the bed typing into her phone.

She placed it back down on the bed side table and paused for a moment before turning to find me. Our eyes locked and I could see she looked weary.

"I've gotta go babe, my driver will be down stairs, but if you want to use him for today I can have him come back for you." There, I'd given her an opportunity to come clean about her plans for the day. I knew I was overreacting but I couldn't help how I felt.

"Ok. I'll miss you." She got up and walked towards me in her towel. Was that all she was going to say?

She kissed me sweetly having to stand on her tiptoes to reach me. She smelt heavenly. Her hair still damp and draped down her back.

"Um ... Dom. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to see Jeremy for lunch." She wouldn't look at me but fiddled with her hands.

"Why would I mind?" Which came out harsher than I meant. She looked up at me a little wounded.

"I won't go if it will upset you. I don't want to do anything that would have you annoyed at me." Her sweetness should have calmed my temper but I was already too worked up. Partly because of the text and partly because of the announcement.

"Georgiana, have lunch with whoever you want, I've got to get to work." I instantly regretted my words. She nodded quietly and turned her back to me and sat back down on the bed.

"I have to go." I hesitated hoping she'd say something but she just nodded again. Shit now I've upset her and I'm running late.

******

I was in a foul mood all day, my meetings went well but I'd had no word from Georgiana and I was worried I'd upset her. I felt bad about how I had reacted to the text, I'd lost my cool and I was angry at myself for it. I felt vulnerable, what if they reconnected and the feelings she thought had died came back? From the outside anyone would think they were better suited, right for one another. What if he talked her out of being with me. Shit I was sweating.

I grabbed my phone and started writing a text to her.

I'm sorry about my behaviour. I hope you have a lovely lunch. I'll cook tonight. See you later baby. D x

I hit send hoping she'd respond soon.

[Georgiana]
I'd waited all day to meet up with Jeremy. He had been called into a meeting that had over run and he kept pushing back the time. He was flying home tomorrow so I wanted to try and see him if possible before he left. At this rate it would turn into a very late lunch. I just hoped I wouldn't regret meeting with him especially if it upset Dom. His reaction this morning had seemed a little over the top but then I tried to think how I would feel if the shoe was on the other foot.
A text came through from Dom which instantly made me feel happy. He would cook tonight. I loved his cooking, perhaps I could help him prepare the food.

Can't wait. Miss you. X

I had agreed to meet Jeremy at 4pm at a little Italian restaurant we went to allot when we dated. Donovan picked me up from the apartment and drove me there. I thought it a little strange he chose to meet here over somewhere new but figured he didn't know London as well anymore and at least we knew the food would be good.

As we pulled up outside the restaurant Donovan cleared his throat.

"I saw the announcement today about Dom becoming CEO." He paused as he always did waiting for me to fill in the gaps.

"Yes. I'm fine with it. Dom checked it over with me first."

"Oh good. And Jeremy, that's a surprise." His voice was measured but his face was etched with concern.

Just like my father Donovan was not a fan of Jeremy. I sighed louder than I meant to and stared at my hands. Great Dom was upset and now Donovan disapproved .

"Well yes I wasn't expecting to see him at the funeral but it was good to see an old face. I just want to see how he's doing."

Donovan turned to face me.
"It was a surprise for me too Miss Georgiana." And he frowned. What? What did he mean by a surprise?

"I assumed you invited him and the family?" He shook his head. I was dumbfounded. That was odd.

"He just turned up. I didn't want to make a scene and upset you." And he shrugged.

I checked the time on my phone. I was late.
"Well I think he must of heard through daddy's club and wanted to pay his condolences." Donovan didn't answer.

"I'll wait for you nearby." He stepped out from the driving seat and came round to open my door.

Something smells fishy!
Curiosity got the better of Georgiana, but will she live to regret it?

Only one more chapter till Dom and Georgiana's story concludes! So sad to say goodbye to these characters.

If you're enjoying Dom and Georgiana's story so far please vote and comment!

Would you like to see a sequel written?

And don't forget to follow me on IG @phebedecruz