Chapter 11

Please vote and comment if you are enjoying Dom and Georgiana's story so far. Xx

[Georgiana]

He stared at me not saying a word. I'd said too much. He took my hands in his kissing each knuckle gently.

"I will marry you but it will be me doing the asking. Call me old fashioned but you deserve that." He kissed me passionately awakening that same strong sensation between my legs.

He signalled to the waiter for the bill. I reached over for my bag to pull out my purse but his hand pushed it back into the bag.

"Oh no you don't." And he paid up in front of me.

He took my hand and helped me into my coat before escorting me outside the restaurant.

We walked hand in hand along Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Street

We walked hand in hand along Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Street. The pavements buzzing with tourists and shoppers. I didn't care where we were going. All I could think about was that he had said yes. That we were actually going to get married. And I would get to sleep with the sexiest man I had ever laid my eyes on. I buried the thought of my virginity. He didn't need to know, once we had done it once I would get used to sex and it would be forgotten.

He stopped on the corner of Old Bond Street looking for something. His face was focused and determined. I looked at other couples walking hand in hand like us. I would finally have what they had. Someone I could love even if he may not love me back. Because I was sure my feelings for him would only grow over time. No man had ever made me feel the way Dom Karlsson made me feel. I'd felt so isolated by Daddy's over protectiveness. I knew it all stemmed from losing Mummy but it had became suffocating in the last few years. I missed him terribly but I couldn't deny that I felt freer now he was gone.

His footsteps stopped. I looked around and noticed that we had rested in front of Cartier. What were we doing here?

"Given the short nature of our relationship I don't really know what kind of jewellery you like. And I don't want to buy you a ring you won't want. So let's go and look at rings." What? He had to be kidding. Wow he moved fast. Butterflies soared in my stomach. He really was as serious as me about this.

He gently tugged my hand and pulled me into the shop. A security guard assessed us before seemingly deciding we did not look like a threat and that we belonged in the shop. No sooner had I looked around a shop assistant had glided towards us.

"May I help you Sir, Miss ?" He had the air of self importance only enhanced by his skinny suit, shiny shoes and quaffed hair.

"Thank you. We want to look at engagement rings please." Dom's confidence put me at ease. The assistants eyes lit up and he ushered us to a private room at the back of the shop signalling to other members of staff for assistance.

"What kind of ring are you looking for?" He looked between the two of us.

We both drew a blank, something that didn't appear to phase him.

"Well why don't we start first with the band. Do you like platinum, gold, white gold?" I looked to Dom who only nodded urging me to tell them.

"Platinum if that's ok?" I looked to Dom who smiled. I didn't want him to spend this much on me. I had rings at home we could use.

"And I'm assuming diamonds?" Dom nodded.
An assistant appeared with a tray of rings each with different design and cut of diamond. The stones shone brilliantly sending glistening lights into the ceiling. They ranged from modest to insanely ostentatious and bordering on ghastly.

"Please feel free to try on anything. We also offer a bespoke service if you don't see something you like." He left the room leaving us to decide.

"Dom you don't have to spend this kind of money on me. I have rings we could use for an engagement." He shook his head holding my hands in his.

"If we're going to do this Georgiana we are going to do it properly. Now take a look try some on and give me an idea of what you like. Then I can get the ring and plan my proposal." He gave me a killer watt smile. How was it possible that he was just as excited about this as me?

I ignored the ridiculously large rings and centred on a few with small solitaire diamonds. They were modest yet elegant and hopefully cheaper than the others. I picked one up and placed it on my fourth finger. It looked good but I couldn't help being drawn to one of the bigger rings which had a large stone in the middle and a swirl of diamonds around it. It would no doubt be very expensive. I was happy with any ring to be honest. I just wanted to marry him. And I knew that sounded insane of me.

I tired of various others and rested on the first ring I had worn. The assistant took note of my ring size, the ring make and gave the details to Dom. We walked back into the main shop when Dom began to pat down his blazer.

"I've forgotten something in the room. I'll be back in just a second." He strode back towards the room leaving me to admire all the fine jewellery in the shop.

[Dom]

I'd noticed her staring at the Trinity Ruban Solitaire ring the entire time she had tried on the others. I knew she hadn't said she liked it because of the price. But this was going to be the best money I'd ever spent. The assistant was tidying up before realising I had returned to the room.

"Sir can I help with anything else

"Sir can I help with anything else."

"Yes I want to buy that ring can we do it quickly?" He smiled in return and nodded. I returned to the shop floor telling her l needed to make a work call and would she mind looking around the shop for ten minutes. She'd smiled captivated by all the bling that surrounded us. Now all I had to think about was how to propose. Should we date for a while first or was she expecting a proposal imminently? What about sex would it happen tonight or would she want to wait until the wedding night? Shit there was so much I needed to know. I didn't think she'd had many partners but she'd have high expectations. For the first time ever I felt nervous. She'd seen most of my body and I'd imagined hers time and time again. My disorganised train of thought was interrupted when the assistant summoned me to the card machine. I tapped in my pin making a mental check that I had the funds in that account.

"Thank you sir that's all gone through. Would you like to take the ring with you today or can we have someone deliver it?"

"Thank you. Please have it delivered to this address tomorrow." And I handed him my business card. Now all I needed to do was figure out how to propose, and it better be good.

So how should Dom propose?
Should Georgiana tell him she's a virgin before they marry?
Do you think they can keep their hands off each other before the wedding day? I doubt it! 😜

Please vote and comment if you are enjoying Dom and Georgiana's story so far. Xx