Chapter 16; Comforting visit

.:BRENT'S.P.O.V:.

I hugged her so tight, I wish this didn't happen to her, not right now.

I don't know how to act right now, because I've never really been in a situation like this, but my thoughts are all about Melissa, and if she's ok, that's all I care about at the moment.

.:MELISSA'S P.O.V:.

Still in Brent's embrace I felt a little comfort, it was so nice having him here. But I feel bad that he's here with me, when he should be at home, with is family, because they almost never see each other.

"I love you too" I said back to him after the long silence.

He peeked me on the cheek and hugged me one more time.

"You wanna go upstairs and sleep?" I asked.

"Yea.." He nodded taking his bags and following me up the stairs an to my bedroom.

There was a silence when we got up to my room, but then I couldn't handle it anymore, I sat on the floor crying again, and I didn't really know why, it was just to much happening at once that I didn't know how to act.

I felt Brent hugging me like a koala (hugging with both arms and feet.. Get it? No? Sorry..)

And we just sat there the rest of the night, until I fell asleep.

.: BRENT'S P.O.V:.

When Melissa started crying, I cried a bit too, because that was my world falling apart.

And I know we're only 15, turning 16. But I do care about her so much, that even if we aren't together when were older, I will still care about her as much as I do now.

And when Melissa fell asleep I carried her to her bed and fell asleep right next to her.

_________

Ok, I'm so so so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time, and that this is the shortest chapter ever, it's just that, school has started, and I'm now in grade 10, and it's stressful, and I have been doing so much on the weekends, that I almost never have time to write, or so it feels like, but I do write when I can, and when I have new things to write about, if that makes any sense?

But just, don't stop reading I will try to post more, you just have to be patient.

And I want to know, if you have added this to your library comment a ship name for Brent and Melissa, and I will give a shout out to the one I will be using.

AND THANK YOU FOR 500+ VOTES!!