Chapter 6; A Cute Date

Melissa's P.O.V:

After our little kissing hour, by the way we did not kiss for an hour, but you get the point. I went in to the bathroom smiling, I took a shower, and was going to change into my pj's, but then I remembered that I kind of forgot them in my suitcase....

"Brent, can you come here for a sec" I called through the door, I heard him come close.

"What is it babe?" He said.

"I kind of forgot my pj's in my suitcase, can you go get them for me, pretty pliiiz" I begged.

"Haha, yeah, sure babe" he laughed, I could hear him get it and after a minute or two I heard a knock on the door, I opened it slightly and thanked him, and gave him a kiss.

After I got dressed in my sleeping clothes (lol, idk) I brushed my teeth and went out to Brent on his bed, his or mine parents didn't mind that we slept in the same bed, because they knew we wouldn't do anything.

I was about to drift of to dreamland, but that's when I felt Brent giving me kisses on each cheek and after that we just cuddled until we drifted of to sleep.

~~NEXT DAY~~

BRENT'S P.O.V:

I am planning on taking Melissa on a date today, just to suprise her. I have just woken up, and I'm currently making egg&bacon for my lady, my family is out so we are home alone. I felt two arms wrap around me.

"Good morning handsome" Melissa said with her head on my back.

I turned around and hugged her, kissed her on the head and said.

"Morning babe, want some breakfast?" Before she could answer I kissed her, and smiled.

"Yes thank you" she said smiling.

MELISSA'S P.O.V:

So Brent asked me if I wanted to go on a date today, but since it's my time of the month, we only went to McDonalds, got some food and went back home.

We are now watching Nemo while eating food. I still love it. Brent has asked me without stopping if it was ok, and that he felt bad for not taking me out on a proper date, so I said.

"Stop, I love this ok? You can take me out another time, I really do love this, just as much as I love you, ok?" I kissed him and cuddled up to him.

"I love you too, and I will take you out on the date you deserve" he said, just before his phone went off, somebody sent him a text.

"Oh, looks like we will be by ourself for four days" Brent looked at his phone and smirked.

I just giggled and continued to watch the movie, when I slowly felt myself falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I UPDATED AGAIN! Gosh, look at this, two times in one week, I'm just that nice at the moment aren't i?

Hehe, well I hope you guys enjoy this, and from now on, I will try to post every Friday, does that sound ok? Yeah? Ok then I will do that, love you guys, and keepncommenting, i love it<3