Chapter 3; Getting to know you

Melissas P.O.V:

I'm facing him, i'm standing in front of Brent, and i'm not saying anything. I'm just standing there.

He hasn't noticed me yet, maybe i can turn around an-....

''Melissa? is that you?'' i hear brent saying.

''Yeah! Oh my god, it's nice to finally meet you!'' i say walking up to him hugging him.

He smells so nice!... That's creepy..

''How are you?'' he asks us while walking with us to our room.

''im great, thank you for asking, how are you?'' i ask, i am so frikkin nervous i think im gonna faint, but i cant because that would be weird..

When i opened the door  to mine and Ali's hotel room, it was a huge room, but still not that big, just bigger than usual, there were two queen sized beds two closets, and a bathroom. A mini kitchen and a little living room.

it was like walking in to the dream.

''So the magcon team is going on a dinner tonight, just thought you should know, its at the hotel resturant so we meet at the lobby by 6'' Brent says awkwardly standing by the door.

''Oh, ok. Thank you'' I turn around smiling at him. He smiled back at me and then he said.

''Well, i'll see you then?''

''Yeah, sure. I'll be there.''

When me and Ali were done un-packing, we started getting ready.

Melissa's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/brent_rivera_long_distance_melissas/set?id=112378406

(Sorry i didn't do Ali's outfit, this is really just a filler chapter, and if the link dosent show, just follow me on polyvore (ninja-purple-nation) and i will post mostly melissas outfits there)

When we were done we went down to the lobby with some others, and then the dinner started, by my sides were Ali.... And Brent.