Chapter 4; WHAT?!

Melissas P.O.V:

I'm sitting at the table with Ali and Brent by my side, when Bart says, ''I have something to say.. The people thet are working with the infinity tour, wants brent.''

What?! NO! i just met him! i don't want him to go!

''But i don't want to go on that tour'' Brent says outloud.

''I know'' Bart says ''And i'm going to try and fix  it''

*End of the dinner*

We were all walking to Nash and Cameron's hotel room, Brent had his face down the entire time.

I'm having an argument in my head, if brent goes i go, but then i will miss the other guys from magcon, but Brent is the one i want to be friends with, or even more.. And then Brent himself interupt my thoughts by saying.

''I know this might seem weird, since we dont really know eachother that much, but would you want to go on a date with me?''

I'm jumping in my head, this is so crazy, i should say yes, i mean why wouldn't i say yes?!

''Yeah i would love to go on a date with you brent'' i said smiling.

This night has been so weird.

When we got to Nash and cameron's room it was the smac central in there.. So me, Brent, Ali and Brents brother Brice went to mine and Alis room instead.

Brice and Ali had a thing going on *wink wink* i think they may be dating soon. So it was just me and Brent talking really. We just learnd more stuff about eachother.

''So what do you think about me leaving'' Brent said after a while of talking.

''To be honest, i don't really want you to leave'' I said looking down at my lap

Brent took my hand and kissed it lightly, i looked up at him and smiled, we talked a little more, but after a while Bart knocked at the door telling everyone that it was time to go to our seperate rooms.

Me and Ali followed Brent and Brice to the door, Ali and Brice kissed.. So i guess they are a couple. Then when Brice and Ali where done and Brice had left to their room and Ali walked to the bathroom, Brent said.

''I dont know if this is quick or not, but i really, and i mean REALLY like you, and i was hoping that we could be more than friends? like a couple..'' He looked at me smiling slightly.

''I-...''

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Uuhhh! im waiting to the next chapter to let you know what she's gonna say, but i wanna know how many actually read my story, so if you like this story or you like reading it or whatever, comment so i know people are actually reading, thank you!