Chapter 5; Let our journey begin

''I-''

I stoped and looked at the floor for a second, then i looked up at brent again and smiled.

''yes'' I said in a whisper, maybe he didn't hear it..

He smiled at me and huged me and then he said.

''I'm happy you said yes, thank you'' We pulled apart and smiled at eachother, it would be moving to fast if we kissed right away, so he just hugged me again and then we said our goodbyes, and he went to his room, and i closed the door.

I slid down the door and smiled, when Ali walked out of the bathrom she saw me and started to squeal! Thats the thing about me and Ali, we don't need to say anything, we just know!

>>>>>>>2 MONTHS LATER<<<<<<<

(I know it was a ''dramatic'' time jump... but i hope you guys still love it!)

Melissas P.O.V

OK! so the last two months a lot has happened, me and Brent are still together, still havent had our first kiss yet..

Oh, and both me and Brent went over to the Infinity tour instead..

So right now me and brent are discussing what movie we should watch.. The usual.

"I think we should watch 'finding nemo'" I said.

"But I think a scary movies are better, like... 'The conjuring'" he said raising an eyebrow, gosh, why does he have to be so cute?

"Fine, if we watch Nemo after" I said laying down on the bed.

I watched him fist pump in the air as a victory dance, a smal giggle came out of my mouth and he stopped.

"You laughing at me?" He said in a 'trying to act all cool and serious, but I can't because I'm smiling' kind of tone.. Yah.. Nodding my head, and smiling, he laughed to and put the movie in.

Half way into the movie I was cuddled up to Brent, scared, yes, I'm going to be scared for life when this is over.. That's how scary the movie is.

I looked up at Brent and saw that he was looking at me, we both went in for it.. But then Brice had to ruin everything and run in the room trying to scare us.. I was staying at Brent's house until we went back on tour, so I was gonna have to get used to this.

"Gosh Brice, why do you do that, go away!" Brent said annoyance in his voice.

"HAHA! Sorry not sorry" he said in a deep manly voice, or at least he tried. I laughed at how stupid Brice was, as I watched Brent push him out the door.

The movie was over and now me and Brent are talking about the next event were going to with the tour.

"I can't wait to see my bestie Chrissy again" I said, and yes, as you propably guessed I'm talking about weeklychris, from vine obviously.

"Me too, and all the other dudes, it's going to be so much fun" Brent said, while he was stocking my back.

We had that moment again, where we just stare into. Each other's eyes, and lean in, but instead of kissing him on the lips, I kissed him on the cheek.

I giggled, and he started to tickle me. I laughed my butt of as we fell onto the floor, he was on top of me, so this time when he leaned in, we actually kissed, on the lips.. And to be honest, it felt weird, but so amazing at the same time. Butterflies where flying in my tummy and it felt so good!

"I love you" Brent whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered back and kissed him longer this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry guys, I've had this chapter for a long time, I just wanted to see how many who actually wanted me to update, and I think I got fairly amount of comments begging me to update, and it means so much to me, you have no clue!<3