Chapter 8; Back on track

Melissa's P.O.V:

So today we are going back on tour, so we are now currently on the plane.

Im trying to sleep, since brent fell asleep the moment he sat down.. That's my boyfriend.. But i still love him.

We sat by a stranger, a boy actually, Around our age.. He is currently starring at me.. I feel kind og uncomfortable.

"Hey, I'm Christian, Christian beadles" the boy, with the name of Christian says..

"Hey I'm Melissa... Hey, I've heard about you and Caitlin? Right" I say.

"Yeah! That's so cool, I've heard about you too"

We ended up talking for the rest of the flight, and then Brent woke up.

They said hello to each other, and then we all talked until we had to walk of the plane.

"It was nice meeting you guys, we should hang out more often" Christian says.

"Yeah dude, that would be cool" Brent said nodding his head.

I hugged Christian goodbye, and him and Brent bro hugged and gave each other their numbers.

~~~~~

"He was nice" Brent said in the taxi on the way to the hotel.

"Yea, he was really nice" I said smiling at Brent, kissing him on the cheek.

"You don't like, like him.. Do you?" Brent asked me when we got to the hotel we were staying at.

"Why would you ask me that? I love you, he was just nice" I said. Was Brent jealous?

"Ok, ok! I'm sorry, I love you melissa" he said coming over to where I was standing and kissing me on the cheek then my lips.

"Mhm... I love you too.. Dork" I said smiling at him.

"That really hurt" he said dramatically holding his hand on his chest.

"Yeah, alright" I said laughing along with him.

We were walking to the front desk when I saw Chris. I ran up to him and hugged him tight.

"I missed you soooo much!" I said still hugging him.

"I missed you too M!" He said spinning us around the lobby.

"Hey bro!" I heard Brent say from behind me, Chris let go of me and bro hugged Brent.

"How's it going" he said.

"It's going great, how's it going with you?" Brent said holding my hand as we were all walking to our shared hotel room, yes, we shared a room, but not beds;)

"It's going good man, missed you guys tho" he said, and we all giggled a little.

.........

(Still Melissa's p.o.v)

When we were all done unpacking and just sitting around bored I opened my mouth and said..

"You guys, no matter if Brent and I work out or not in the future, we still have to be best friends"

"Yeah, but we will never stop dating, not on my watch" Brent said getting up and sitting besides me holding his hand around my waist and kissing my cheek. I blushed and saw Chris taking a photo of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I seriously hope that you guys don't hate me, cause nobody comments so I don't know if you guys like this or not, and I figured since it's been a while since I last posted anything, I might as well post something right? I know this chapter is weird and short, but it will get better when summer comes ok?

Love you guys lots! AND!! ALMOST 6K?! That's so frigging unbelivable! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH💕