Chapter 2; Magcon tour

I woke up by my lovley alarm clock, it walks and it gave birth to me, yes, yes i am talking about my mother....

Did i forget to tell you that im going on the magcon tour? I did? Oh, well, im going to the magcon tour, because i make youtube videos and people enjoy them, i really dont know why, but hey! I enjoy it so why not?

I have no clue who's going to be there, there might be freaks, i dont know.

''MOM! five more minutes? pliiiiiiiiz?'' I ask with my head in the pillow.

''No, you got to get up and pack, we leave to the airport in three hours, and you havent packed yet!'' My mom says frustrated, i guess i'm not the perfect child, but i do what i can.

So, i got up, went to my bathroom, and i brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and put it in a messy high ponytail, put on some makeup, not to much, going to be on the plane, and all that stuff. Then i went to my walk in closet, not that big. And my outfit for today is sweatpants, and a hoodie, since im going to be traveling the entire day.

I went down, the hall, and in to the loft, where i found my suitcase, it was just a light purple colour, not that fancy.

After i got that, i went back in my room, and started packing, Shorts, blouses, tops, underwear, jewlery, makeup, shoes, all that stuff that a girl needs.

I was just finished packing when my phone vibrated.

it was a phonecall from Brent.

B: Hey, uhm, are you going to this thing called magcon?

M: Hmmm, why? (:

B: I just thought that we maybe could meet there, but if your not going, maybe another time :/

M: I'm going Brent, see you there(:

B: Whoa! Really?!, i mean, thats great! Cant wait to meet you (:

Brent's P.O.V:

I'm going to meet her, i'm actually going to meet her!

I dont have a huge crush on her, since i havent met her yet, but, she's just funny and pretty, and i think im going to like her even more when i meet her, i know she's a fan of me, thats really no secret, thats how i ended up talking to her.

And i dont care that she's a fan, i think i really like her and that is all that matters.

Melissa's P.O.V:

Me and Ali are on the flight, and i'm currently editing a new video, I always feel so insecure when i edit a video, because i never know what i should keep in it, and what not. I might be the only one, but it is super anoying!

''Hello, this is the captain speaking, we land in five minutes, we at 'air lift' hope you enjoyed the flight''

Arghh! finally! i so badly want to get of this plane, but then it is half an hour driving to the hotel... But its all worth it, because i finally get to meet Brent.

I know he dosent like me like that, but i still hope me and him can be good friends.

*Arriving at the hotel*

I was listening to lana del rey, when the car came to a stop, we were here, at the hotel.

Is it normal to start sweating? I am super nervous, i didn't really think that i was actually going to face Brent in real life!

But when we got to the front desk got our key, and were on our way to the elevator, i started thinking, maybe he dosen't know that i'm here yet, maybe he thinks that im still on the plane.

I was starting to get calm, but that was before i was on my way to my room, because in the hallway, was the one and only..

Brent Rivera.