Chapter 1; Noticed.

~Melissas P.O.V~

I woke up on a friday, the day summer vecation started, that meant i didn't have to go to school today! So i didn't get out of bed, i just grabbed my Macbook, and went on Youtube.

I found myself still sitting in bed watching Brent on youtube, an hour later. I need a life.

I got out of bed and went in the shower, i washed my hair with strawberry sented shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body and got out of the shower, i got dressed, in a white tank top, and black jean shorts. My makeup consisted of mascara, and consealer. I just let my hair be natural.

After that i went downstairs grabbed some breakfast, said hi to my parents and went up to my room again.

I was now on twitter, and i noticed that Brent was having a following spree, so i RT as it stood to do, and waited, and waited for a follow, i didn't see that he had followed me so i logged out.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs, '' I'm going to Ali'' i called, but no one was home but the maids.

When i got to Ali, i knocked at the door, and she came instantly.

''HEY! come on in!'' she greeted me.

We chatted, and watched a movie, and then she started talking about Brent.

''So, did you RT Brents tweet so that you might get a follow?'' Ali asked me, she is the only one that knows, that i like Brent.

''Yes.. But he will never notice me Ali, I'm just not that pr-'' My phone went off, I checked my phone, and there it stood, the thing that i have been waiting for so long!

*@brentrivera is now following you*

''OMG ALI!! HE FOLLOWED ME!!!!!!'' I scream at the top of my loungs.

''OMG! SEND HIM A DM!'' She screamed back.

''But what should i write? hi?'' I ask, i didn't want to freak him out!

''Yes, because that is what a normal person would do lissa'' Ali said laughing.

I gave her a playfull glare, but sendt a 'Hi(:' to Brent as a DM.

*Twitter DM convo* M-Melissa  B-Brent

M: Hi(:

B: Hello(:

M:Uhm, How are you? (:

B: I'm Good thanks, you?(:

M: I'm fine thank you, but i gotta go, ttyl(:

B:Ohh, Ok, Bye love(;

Oh my god, he called me love, thats so sweet!

''I have to go back home, its getting late, Love ya'' I said to Ali and hugged her.

''Ok, see you tomorrow!'' Ali hugged me.

When i got home Brent had sent me a DM on twitter.

''Hey, i was wondering if i could get your number;)'' It read.

I gave him my numer, but i wasn't sure, but i still did it, and i'm glad i did.

I changed in my pj's, brushed my teeths and jumped in bed, thats when my phone went off again, someone was calling me. It was Brent, I picked it up and said

''Hi''

''Hey, i dont usualy do this, but you just seem different from the other fans, and i really want to get to know you'' He said.

'' Oh, ok'' I said confused.

We talked for what seems like hours, we talked about ourselfs, and we basicly just got to know eachother, i got to know more about him that i didn't know. And at the end we both said our goodbyes, I smiled at the thought that Brent Rivera had finally noticed me, Thats all i wanted.

All i could think about that night was how happy i was, i havent been this happy in ages, it feels good to talk to someone new.

Slowly my eyes were getting heavier, and i fell asleep, dreaming about what had happend today, and what can happen in the future.