32. Finally ? No ..

The Unexpected 

© 2012 All Rights Reserved 
_____________________________________________________________________________

“Alexandra!” Klaudious roar could be heard all through the neighborhood, I didn’t doubt it. Hell! I could even feel it, it shook the whole house. It shook the Bush!

“You’ve done it this time.” Luan said giving me a small smirk.

“He deserved it!” I said upset, “He ripped one of my favorite tops.” Luan chuckled. I wasn’t exactly a girly girl but I was still a girl, if that made any sense.

“You never did tell me how that happened.” He said while winking.

I giggled remembering last night,

Klaudious and I were both watching a movie in my bedroom, Luan and my mom had both gone out. They claimed we were boring and self absorbed, I claimed they were just jealous.

Well the movie had gotten to that point where all romantic movies get, the heated point where clothes start to come of…in my opinion I didn’t mind, the male actor was hot. Klaudious however decided to reenact that with yours truly and himself.

At first, I was just lying there, Klaudious had a hand around my waist, and I was clinging on to him. All in all, a very comfortable position.

Suddenly his hand started slipping under my shirt, grazing my hip in the lightest feathery motion. I smirked but kept my eyes on the movie. His hands traveled higher and higher until they stopped just below my left breast. I pouted in annoyance, had the journey just ended?

Suddenly his hand regained motion, moving painfully slowly, up and down my side, sending shivers of pleasure. Sometimes his hand would linger on my left breast more than needed, he would traced around it, his thumb lightly grazing the nub.

Such little touch and my body was set on fire, it was almost unbearable.

I kept my gaze on the TV but truthfully had no fucken idea at what was going on. All my thoughts were clouded with Klaudious and what other things he could be doing with his hands. If only his hands would travel to the lower regions…God that would be it!

I sighed in frustration, I couldn’t handle this. I quickly straddled his hips, and as soon as I did I let out a moan. I wasn’t the only one aroused, Klaudious was too and I could feel it pressed up into my core.

I dipped my head and began sucking on his neck, his hands instinctively grabbed onto my hips and kept me in place. He shifted a bit, forcing his erection deeper into me.

Oh god this was hell.

I let out a whimper and Klaudious flipped me over, he was now on top.

I wrapped my legs around his torso, bringing our bodies even closer.

“Shit you’re killing me here...” Klaudious groaned.

I began moving my hips against his, “Do want me to stop?” I said teasingly.

“Hell no, this is the most action I’ve gotten in months!” he said excited.

Klaudious then stood up and took of his pants, god he was big! And I wasn’t talking about his upper body I licked my lips in anticipation. Next his shirt came off, I giggled when he almost lost his balance. He was so eager he almost tripped over his pants.

“Is this some kind of strip show? Wait? Are we doing foreplay?” I said while laughing. A devilish smile came over his lips.

“Whatever you want baby.” I smirked and waggled my index finger in a come here motion.