21. Marked

The Unexpected 

© 2012 All Rights Reserved 

Okay, so I was going to shorten this chapter too, like split it into two parts, but I being a Wattpad reader, also hate when authors do that. So I’m sorry I did that before, but as compensation I decided to leave it long! This may be one of my longest chapters , lol

So yea, here it goes…

_____________________________________________________________________________

I landed on four paws and ran into the forest, it was exhilarating, I just wanted to laugh, scream, smile!

Nearing the clearing there was a nagging in my head, they were Klaudious thoughts. I could hear them loud and clear.

'Where could she be? I called her hours ago. Why is she so infuriating?’

‘Dick.’ I said and he turned around and faced me, he crouched down to my wolf level and smiled, with a finger he motioned me to come over. I didn’t.

He rose an eyebrow and stood up, he leaned by a tree and crossed his hands over his chest. The look on his face was honestly daring. He was wearing low rise jeans with a dirty white T-shirt. 

There was a silent challenge in the air, to see who would give in. I simply lay down on the floor and looked at him, I was already comfortable, and I wouldn’t mind waiting.

He growled and leaned away from the tree as he walked over to me.

I had won.

He took off his shirt and held it in one hand.

“You want this?” I looked at him with my head tilted to the side, confused. But then I realized…

“Dammit,’ I hadn’t brought extra clothes to shift back into.

He gave me a devious smile. “You just have to come and get it Doll.” I knew I had lost this time. I gave in and walked over to him and snatched it away.

'Turn around.' He laughed but did so.

I shifted and put the shirt on. “I almost won.” He turned around and stepped closer, he had a mischievous glint in his eyes and a small smirk tugging at his lips. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I gave him a seductive smile.

“I don’t think so.” He said huskily and trailed kisses along my neck.

"Spend the night with me," he said muffled.

Surprised I leaned back, seeing my face he reworded his command. "I sleep better when you’re by my side." I smiled but it fell quickly.

"I can't, I think I'm in trouble, dad won't even look me in the eyes.” I said lowering my head, not to mention he had warned me to stay away from him. He growled.

“He warned you to stay away from me?” he said fuming.

”What happened while I was shifting? Why weren't you there with them?" he didn’t answer me. “Why doesn’t he like you? Why is everyone afraid of you?” I said gently.

His eyes me mine, and his gaze softened. “Are you afraid of me?” He whispered.

“No,” I said giggling. “That’s why I don’t understand why everyone is.” He gave me a small smile.

“Alexandra, I’m not a good guy,” he said placing me on the floor, my body sliding down his, “I’m the bad guy in the story, the one you should beware of.” He said intensely. “And I wish I didn’t have to bring you into my mess of a life but…I just can imagine myself without you. You’re my only haven in this torment.” He said gruffly. “I’m just too selfish to let you go.” He roughly pulled me in and kissed me.