37. Home sweet home

The Unexpected

© 2012 All Rights Reserved

_____________________________________________________________________________

After picking out several pieces of lingerie we headed out to eat. I was starving and the smell of food coming from every corner wasn't helping my situation.

"I'm seriously starving right now!" I complained while clutching onto my stomach.

"I'm thinking Japanese." Austin said, i looked at him oddly.

"Sushi?" I asked disgusted. "I'm thinking Mongolian." I said while walking to the small restaurant. "Where everything is cooked."

"Not all sushi is raw!" Austin said exasperated.

"This is my day so back off bitch." Austin rolled his eyes and gave up, a corner of his lips lifting up in amusement.

-----

We headed back to my dads house where I had to drop of Austin , I wasn't in the mood to stay but Austin delayed me long enough for my dad to come out and guilt me into staying.

I honestly couldn't say no to him, I hadn't seen him in a while and what kind of daughter would I be if I rejected his offer? A bad one.

So I got out of the car and walked inside the house , while giving Austin the death glare , which he happily ignored.

"So pops..." He rolled his eyes at my immaturity. "What's popping?"

Heaving a deep sigh he turned to me, "How old are you?" He said teasingly.

I simply ignored him and turned to Austin , "I would ask how old he is but he'd probably murder me before answering that question."

My father let out a small growl, which caused me to grin in triumph .

In the middle of all this bickering I hadn't managed to hear the three stooges walk in . Yes, the new pack members .  

What a bummer .

"She's pretty, she's feisty and shes funny." One of the brothers said , Erin I believe it was. "What a combination, you're mate is one lucky wolf." He said with hunger in his eyes.

"Speaking of your mate-" the other irritating brother , Justin, said. "Who is he?"

I looked at the three of them , Kyle was minding his own business, looking bored, while both Justin and Erin smiled up at me eagerly waiting for my answer. Probably thinking that my mate was a weakling they could easily get rid off, but boy where they wrong. Once they got a look they'd sure be running back home .

I returned they're eager smiles , which came out looking very creepy .

"I'd like for you to meet him someday." I said overly sweet. "I have a feeling you'd love him, he's a total sweetheart."

At the mention of sweetheart both my dad and Austin looked at me confused. Technically I wasn't lying , he is a sweetheart....to me. But I guess that wouldn't be the first thing that pops into someone's mind when thinking about Klaudious so that just came as a surprise to them.

However both Justin and Erin seemed to be really happy by this and once again Kyle just seemed uninterested.

"We'll why don't you bring him along to next weekends barbecue?" Justin said but it came out sounding more like a challenge.

So in return I replied, a little bit too thrilled, "He'll be here."

With that being said I tinted to my dad and Austin, I believe Austin had caught along and my dad not so much but he still knew something was up.

So i said my goodbyes and left, not being around Kaudious all day had me feeling restless and nervous. Or maybe the lingerie in the back seat was the reason i was feeling so nervous...

-----------

I pulled up into our driveway , it wasn't too late . Just around eleven...Well It was kinda late.  

I knew for a fact Klaudious wouldn't be to happy, he was probably inside waiting for me...with a belt. Ready to kick my ass!  

I laughed at that idea, like he would ever lay a finger on me. I got out of the car and turned around to open the back door and as I did I let out a ear piercing scream.

-----

Hey guys , I finally updated /.\  

Tell me what you think , please Fan, vote & comment. It really makes me happy and eager to update ^.^

Okay I'm outsssssss .  

-YurAMistake