9. Misunderstood

The Unexpected 

© 2012 All Rights Reserved 

For those who are there, I know I haven’t uploaded in a while (Coughcoughsorrycough) , uploads will be coming sooner, bare with me, please! >.<’

Also, it would be awesome if you voted or reviewed! :D 

_____________________________________________________________________________

That asshole! How dare he push himself on me? That worthless piece of...of nonsense! Sure he was hot and I was enjoying myself but who did he think he was! This wasn't a grope and kiss type of thing! This wasn't anything!

On my way to my room I came across Luan, he seemed like a descent person but I couldn’t be too sure.

"Whoa! Slow down there." he said amused, while standing in my way.

"Excuse me, will you." I tried saying politely but it came out snobby.

"Well since you asked so nicely." he said sarcastically but still stepped aside. 

"Alexandra!" Klaudious called after me, I don’t think he like getting flipped off. I smirked.

"Can you tell him I’m getting ready for the pack meeting tonight and I rather not be disturbed."  I said to Luan, he nodded his head and left. 

"Alexand-" he was caught off, Luan was probably talking to him right then.

At the moment I wasn't so thrilled about the pack meeting, Klaudious had gotten me all nervous.  I didn't even want to stand near him. This would make training and studying a lot harder. I just couldn't control myself around him.

---

I had finished cleaning myself up. I had showered, dressed, done my hair and I was ready.

I had slipped into one of my tight black and white dresses and some beautiful red heels. I had to admit, I looked hot and yes, I did this to show Klaudious what exactly he couldn’t have.

 I headed downstairs where I found Klaudious and Luan watching T.V. For some reason I just never expected that, they held so much authority, I couldn't imagine either one just relaxing and watching TV. Two big tough, business guys watching TV. 

"Are you guys just sitting around, when you could be doing stuff?" 

They both turned around and looked at me, Klaudious gaze lingered on me a little longer than it should have. Luan snickered and turned off the TV.

I smiled, pleased I was able to get such reaction out of him. Klaudious snapped out of his trance and glared at me.

“It’s just a pack meeting, you don’t need to dress up.” Klaudious said, still looking at me with hunger in his eyes.

“Cool down man, she need to make a good impression. And this way at least all the males will approve off her.” Luan joked. Klaudious didn’t find it amusing.

Klaudious growled at Luan, he was all tensed up now. “We should go, I don’t want to be late.” I said hoping Klaudious wouldn’t kill Luan.

He stayed quiet, he knew I was right. I watched him with a smile spreading across my lips. He walked away, leaving Luan and I behind.

"Well someone’s grouchy.” I said while laughing. 

Luan also laughed. “It doesn’t help when you’re teasing him.”

“Me, you’re the one who made that joke that made him all moody.” But what did it matter, so what if I got a few male’s attention?

"He’s so weird, his emotions are really giving me headaches.” Luan smiled. “How do you even keep up with his drama, its irritating.”

Luan chuckled. "Yea, he may be an asshole at times but deep down he's honestly a good guy. If you only knew all he has done of his pack.” I listened as he went on. “To others he may come off as ruthless, but Klaudious is just misunderstood. He doesn't know how to express himself, that’s why he comes of looking like a dick." I laughed, Luan seemed like an honest guy and you could tell he was One of Klaudious closest friends and I could understand why. "Try giving him a chance, I know him and I can tell he's trying, he really is."

I let out a deep breath, "I'm usually not a brat or this bitchy, I just tend to get defensive, especially when I'm around guys like you two-"

"Wait, like us two?" Luan interrupted.

"Yes, all cocky and self centered.”

“Well with looks like yours, I don’t doubt that’s all you attract.” I heard Klaudious growl from up a head but I ignored it,

“What is that suppose to mean?”

“You’re very pretty.” I blushed, but heard another growl.

“What’s got him so upset?” I asked Luan. he had a knowing smile on his face, but didn’t say anything.

“Wait, what had you been saying before I interrupted you?”

“Well, I really didn't give both of you much of a chance and I should have. I just went off on what people said and that's not like me at all. So I apologize." I looked up at Luan and he had a mischievous grin on his face.

"Klaudious, do you have anything to say to that?" Luan said and I looked at him confused.

"What?”

"Klaudious is always at a hearing range. It's kind of like a wolf thing and it's even better when you’re an Alpha."

"Like heightened senses." how could I forgotten? “Wait, he can hear us?” Wow, how embarrassing, I had just apologized to Klaudious, it was one thing to tell Luan but a whole different thing to tell Klaudious. 

"Well princess," Klaudious said coming out of nowhere, but this time the pet name came out sounding like an endearment. “I accept your apology but I’m not always cocky and self centered." I glared up at him.

He then turned to look at Luan, a scowl covering his face, “Get the hell away and stop flirting with her.” Luan chuckled and walked away.

Klausious turned back to look at me, hesitantly he began speaking again.

"I also apologize for making you feel uncomfortable earlier and being an asshole." He grumbled out. Remembering earlier today my cheeks heated up, I tried searching for Luan but he was nowhere in sight. I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion. Why didn’t Klaudious want him flirting with me? Did he not want me going out with anyone in his pack?

"Ready to meet the My pack?" Klaudious asked, it was then that a wave of nervousness hit me as well as realization. Klaudious had a big pack; Klaudious had one of the biggest, meanest packs. Well, meanest? I wasn't sure for a fact, and I promised I wouldn't judge.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm slightly nervous." I smiled sheepishly.

He placed a hand around my shoulders and molded me close to his body as we walked to where the meeting was being held. Crazy thing about this was that I enjoyed it, it was comforting and I instantly relaxed. 

Just before entering he let go and turned me so that I would face him. 

"There's no reason to get nervous but either way I'll try to make things quick. That way we can head back sooner." he gave me a small smile. Klaudious was difficult at times but in these rare moments where his niceness decided to peek out I couldn't help but find him very attractive, more than he usually was. Luan was right, Klaudious was just misunderstood. 

He opened the doors and led me inside; we walked all the way to the front where he stood in front of everyone as I watched from the sidelines. His features hardened a little demanding respect. He stood proud and full of authority. I felt attracted to him once more, but stronger in a way, in a naughty way. As if he had read my mind he turned to look at me and grinned. I really hoped he had no idea of the reactions he could cause within me. After all that Luan had told me and how Klaudious had just treated me, I was really confused and my weird attraction to Klaudious wasn’t helping. I knew my attraction wasn't just a crush, it was stronger, and it scared me.

This was after all once of the scariest, feared alphas and here I was crushing on him. Oh major crap. 

_____________________________________________________________________________
Any thoughts? Vote, Review, Follow ?