Chapter 10

I saw that Kyra was having a bad dream. She was really restless in her sleep. She even kicked me, which woke me up in the first place. I tired to wake her up because I hated seeing her like this, but whenever I tried, she would suddenly try to hit me. It was as if her dream was happening in real life. I couldn't take it anymore, so I got out of bed and went into Louis' room.

"Lou, wake up." I said walking to the side of his bed.

"Harry?" Louis asked sleepily.

"Yeah, look Louis I'm really sorry about everything that I said to you yesterday. I didn't mean any of it. I was just really mad and they just flew out of my mouth before I could think of what I was saying. I would never leave you Louis."

"Awe, Harry! It's alright. I forgive you."

"Thanks Lou."

"Yeah, is that what you came in here to tell me?"

"No, I wanted to know if I could sleep here."

"Why?"

"Kyra's gone crazy. She's kicking and hitting me. In her sleep!"

"Haha! Alright. Climb in babe." Louis said winking.

"Thanks boobear!"

"No problem."

I woke up sleeping next to Louis who was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I just had to wake him up. I'm really happy that Louis forgave me. I never did actually mean any of those things that I said to him. They just came out without me thinking about it. I felt really bad about it afterwards, I was just afraid to confront him because I thought that he wouldn't want to talk to me.

Then I rolled over to face Lou. He looked...innocent in his sleep, and Louis is never innocent. So, that gave me the idea to jump on him to wake him up. Then all of a sudden I feel hands wrap around my wait. I tried getting out, but Louis' grip was too strong. Next thing I know, Louis was almost laying on top of me. Me and Louis are really close, but never this close. I was getting a little weirded out.

"Louis...Louis....LOUIS!"  I screamed. Louis slowly opened his eyes. Blinking them a couple times so that he could focus. Then he saw me. He quickly left me go and turned away. I knew that he was blushing like crazy.

"Good morning Louis!" I said cheerfully.

"Morning." Louis said very quickly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He said quickly again.

"Yes there is. Now tell me Boo." I was winking, even though he couldn't see me. But I knew that he figured I did it.

"Nothing, I'm just um...hungry...yeah, I'm hungry." I knew that there was something wrong, but I just left it go because I didn't want to piss Louis off again.

"Alright, I'll go make you something to eat. Go get dressed and be down stairs in 10!"

"Okay." Louis said sounding a little bit better. Then I went down to the kitchen.

                                                                    LOUIS' POV.

I woke up to Harry screaming my name. I open my eyes and realize I'm holding on to Harry. This is exactly how my dream went. What happens if he heard anything about it. Like, what if I talked in my sleep and I said his name and everything. I'm so screwed if he did. He will be wondering and I won't know what to tell him. I've never had this kind of dream before. What does it mean? Maybe it doesn't mean anything. Maybe I'm just over thinking things again.