Chaper 2

"Alright guys we are leaving and never coming back!" McKenna joked as we walked out of the door. I'm so excited i exclaimed as we started backing out of the driveway. Neither of us actually thought that we would get the chance to meet One Direction and go to one of their concerts. This was a once in a life time opportunity for both of us. As McKenna gave me the directions of where the concert was we talked about what it would be like to live with One Direction for a year. We thought of who we would fall for first and if we would ever get married to them. She loved Niall and i thought that they would actually be really cute together. I love Harry of course, and since we both look alike in some way she said that we would also be really cute.

     WE'RE HERE!! McKenna yelled in my ear as I was pulling into the parking lot.  We saw what looked like thousands of screaming girls all around us. Right as we found a parking spot, we knew that would be standing in line for at least an hour waiting to go find our seats. These girls were crazy, they just pushed you over to move one spot in front of you. McKenna yelled at them saying, everyone has tickets, and we are all definitely going to get in so why the hell are you pushing everyone!!!

     Once we got to our seats, we realized it was only a half hour until the show started. All the girls were screaming Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayne's name hoping for them to come out early. But then.....They all started walking out on the stage. Everyone by now was screaming at the top of their lungs, even McKenna, I though that she was crazy, but then we found out that on every show that they do, they pick a girl out in the crowd and point to her, and as they are pointing to her they sing to her. Niall surprisingly pointed to McKenna. She almost fainted and while i was trying to calm her down, Harry pointed and started singing to me. I couldn't believe this, it felt so much like a dream. Harry Styles from One Direction was actually singing and pointing to me Kyra. I was in shock for the next could of songs, just like any other girl would be.

     They sang One Thing, Everything About You, What Makes You Beautiful and, my favorite song ever, Gotta be You. I started singing alone to that one and it meant more to me than anything.  Girl i see it in your eyes you're disappointed cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart. i tore it apart and girl what a mess i made upon your innocents and no women in the would deserves this but here i am asking you for one more chance.

     The show was over after that song and now it was time to finally go and meet the boys, that is until something very strange had happened. Harry Styles and Niall Horan themselves came down to me and McKenna and asked us to follow them. We didn't protest or anything, because its Harry and Niall asking you to follow them, who wouldn't want that to happen to them. They took us to one of their 5 dressing rooms. I'm guessing it was Harry's because it had all these pictures of him and his fans. They closed the door and told us to sit down. I sat next to McKenna on the on sofa. There was a little table in front of us then another sofa and that's where Harry and Niall sat. Harry sat facing me, and Niall sat facing McKenna. Harry was staring into my brown eyes, and i was staring into his beautiful green eyes. Niall and McKenna did the same thing to each other. There are so many thoughts going through my mind right now, from oh my god how did i get to be in this position to why did they call us back here. Just Harry and Niall and not the other 3?

     After which felt like an hour of staring at each other, Harry finally said, " So...I'm guessing you guy- girls are wondering why we brought you here." I took a while for either on of us to say something because we were in so much shock. They kept saying our names, but i was like we werent even there, we wouldnt respnd and i think Harry was getting annoyed because you could hear it in his sweet voice. Then Niall screamed at us and we finally answered blushing enough for them to see and giggle alittle at us. Then we introduced them to what our names were. They told us that they had a big oppertonity for us but they wouldnt tell us right away, but all i could think of is that i wanted Harry so bad. And i saw in McKennas eyes that all she wanted was Niall really bad too. Maybe that could happen, but who knows?

 I hope this one is better than my first chapter, which sucked, but anyways, tell me what ya think!

-Kyra xx