Chapter 3

Harry told me why he brought me back here, and Niall told McKenna. We couldn't believe this! It was a once in a life time, no not even once in a life time, we are the only ones...EVER! I called my mom and the about the situation and she said that is was okay. Now all I need is for McKenna's mom to yes yes too. If her mom says yes, then we will be the happiest and luckiest people in the world. After McKenna got off the phone with her mom, it looked like she had bad news to share. "What did your mom say?" Niall asked.

"Well...I don't really know how to say this." she exclaimed.

"Damn, I knew that this wouldn't work!" I said disappointed.

"Well maybe you could still come!" Harry said.

"I cant, not without McKenna. My mom wouldn't allow it." I answered.

"Oh, tell your mom you will be with me." He said winking. I laughed.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?!" McKenna practically screamed.

"You not being able to come with us." Niall said calmly.

"What?! No!!! I'm allowed, I just have to stay with Kyra. My mom is very protective over me, maybe its because I'm her only daughter, I don't know."

"Oh" everyone said then started laughing.

"So, lets go tell the other boys that you two are coming to live with us for the next year!" Niall yelled at everyone.

     "Boys come over here. You need to meet these two very special girls." Harry said. So all the boys came over and introduced themselves, even though we already knew who they are. We talked for a while, about almost everything. Harry seemed to be getting really comfortable with me being around him. Niall definitely liked it when McKenna was around. The only bad thing about this was that we couldn't tell anyone that we were living with One Direction. We also needed to buy a new phone once we got to the UK, because McKenna and I had a US phone which doesn't work in the UK. Harry wanted to buy me my first UK phone so i said okay. Niall heard that and told McKenna he was going to buy her phone too. I whispered onto Harry's ear and told him that i think McKenna and Niall would be adorable together. He agreed with me and told Louis. Then Louis told Liam and Liam told Zayne. They all agreed. McKenna and Niall stopped talking when they heard everyone say yes. "What are you guys talking about?" McKenna and Niall said together. Which sounded so cute! We all laughed and shook our heads. They didn't believe us. But they just continued talking, while ignoring us when we tried to say something to them.

     As me and McKenna were getting ready to leave, Harry offered us to stay with them, so then we wouldn't have to pay for a hotel room. I didn't mind and neither did McKenna, so we said sure and sat back down. The boys canceled the meeting with the fans for us. I was sitting next to Harry and we were talking. We were asking questions about each other. Then he asked me if i had a boyfriend. I stopped and thought back to Owen, how much he hurt me, used me, and didn't even care about me. I said, "Well...uhhh...no." He seemed confused but pushed it aside. he grabbed my hand and stood up. i stood up too. Then he started walking. I followed him into the hallway. He didn't let go or loosen his grip on my hand, I found it sexy.  We walked outside and he opened the door to his car and motioned for me to get in. "Wont they wonder where we are?" I asked him. he told me that he already sent a text to Niall and said that I am taking you home and to tell everyone. I replied with an okay.

     As we got in the car, we started talking...again. He grabbed my hand and told me i was beautiful. I blushed, thankfully it was dark so he didn't see it, and said thanks. It took about 15 minutes to get to his flat. As we walked into his house, he told me that i would be staying with him for the night. At first i wasn't sure about it, then i thought what the hell alright! Nothing was going to happen anyway so I didnt need to worry i told myself. So, Harry showed me around his flat, then asked if i wanted to watch a movie. I said sure. I picked "We Bought a Zoo." He sat down and patted the seat next to him, which showed me that it was okay for me to sit there. So I did. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I layed my head on his chest, which both of us enjoyed. His heart beat was steady and soothing. He rubbed his hand up and down my arm, which gave me goosebumps. He asked me if i was okay and i nodded. I told him that i was tired and he suggested going to bed. i said yes. He picked me up and carried my bridal style to his room. He sat me on the edge of his bed then went over to his closet. He grabbed me a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt and told me that i could wear that. so while he was changing i changed. When he got in bed and under the covers, he told me to join him. I laughed and crawled in. I heard the door for the flat open and asked Harry what that was. He told me it was probably just Louis. I totally forgot that him and Louis shared a flat. Then Louis came running into the bedroom and I jumped up and fell out of the bed. "Louis what the hell?!" Harry said as he got out of bed to help me up. Louis what shocked to see me in bed with Harry. He told Harry to get out in the hall now.

     I heard them over talking and heard Louis say, "Harry, don't do anything stupid again, we cant afford to get more rumors started all because of another girl. You have to learn to control your self with other girls. Don't go getting her pre-"

Harry interrupted him, "Louis, for god sake, I'm not going to do anything! Kyra, shes different. She's not like all the other girls. I can tell she's special. We have a real connection unlike all the other girls. They were just simple crushes that come and go. Kyra, I honestly think that me and Kyra are going to be together forever. Maybe even start a family later in life. Just please Lou, trust me on this one. I know what I'm doing.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Can i just go tell Kyra that I'm sorry I made her fall out of bed?"

"Fine"

"Thanks Hazz"

Louis came in the room and apologized to me and i accepted it. Then Harry made him leave and crawled back in bed. I layed back down too. But this time Harry put his arm around me. I jumped and then moved closer to him. He said goodnight and I kissed his cheek and said "goodnight."

Hey, guys! So what do you think so far? There is going to be a twist in the story, and alot of drama! So what do you think will happen nest? Comment, fan, and votee!

-Kyra xx