Chapter 8

"Oh my god! Uh..what do we do?!" Harry said panicking.

"I'll call her quickly."

RING RING

RING RING

RING RI- "Hello?"

"ASHLEY! Where are you?!"

"On the plane?"

"I'm sorry, wait what?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Your plane, what time does it come in?"

"At 8:30, Why?"

"What day is it?"

"Saturday."

"Oh thank god! Okay, we will pick you up at the airport at 8:30."

"um...okayy!"

"Bye."

"Bye?" Then she hung up.

"Harry, we had the wrong day." I said.

"Thank god!"

"I know. Now, cane we sleep for a while? Like until 7?"

"Yeah, I'll set my alarm."

"Okay, goodnight babe."

"Goodnight love."

                                                              HARRY'S POV.

BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP "God dammit! Shut up!" I said throwing my phone on the floor. Dammit, that was my phone. I really need to control my actions. Kyra was still sleeping so I went for my shower. After I was done, I went to wake Kyra up. She wasn't there. Her clothing that she was wearing to bed was on the floor. Where is she? I went downstairs still on wearing a towel around my waist. I was looking downstairs and she wasn't there either. Just as I was about to go back up the steps I heard some one laugh then i felt my towel fall down. I turned around and saw Kyra there. She was laughing really hard while trying to look at me. "You enjoy me naked as much as what i do!"

"I do not!" Kyra argued.

At 8 we left to go to the airport. We got there 10 minutes before her plane landed. Kyra made me stay in the car so that we wouldn't get mobbed. I just have the affect on people. I kissed Kyra then she left to go meet Ashley.

                                                       KYRA'S POV. 

I got out of the car and walked into the airport. I felt my phone vibrate. I thought it was Ashley I answered it quickly.  "From: Harry is the Hottest Man Alive <3 Damn, you look even hotter from the back (;"  Wow harry! What is he gonna do when Ashley is here. We wont be doing anything then. I answered him.

"To: Harry is the Hottest Man Alive <3 Calm yourself Hazza. We wont be doing anything for a while so dont go getting all excited or anything! (;" After i sent it I put my phone away so I could find Ashley. I foind her as soon as she walked off the plane. I ran up to her screaming her name like a 2 year old and she did the same. We were so happy to see each other again. We got all her stuff and went back to the car. I found Harry sleeping again. I put her stuff in the back of the Esclade. Ashley sat in the back seat. She said it would be weird if she sat in the front. After I climbed in the front seat i looked over to see Harry still sound asleep. I told Ashely he was a very deep sleeper...obviously. "HARRY! Help me! Hhheeeelllppppp!" I screamed.

"Get your hands off of Kyra, or ill beat the shit out of you, you bastard!" Then Harry realized Ashley.

'Oh..Hiyaa!" He said shyly. I was laughing so hard i felt like I was dying.