Chapter 5

I woke up to Harry singing to me. He was singing Gotta be you, because he knew that, that was my favorite song.  I rolled over and smiled. "Morning babe." I said.

"Morning love."

"Where were you this morning?"

"I'd rather show you that."

"Huh?"

"Here." Harry made me breakfast and brought it up to our room. I started crying.

"Babe what's wrong?" Harry asked.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing Harry."

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because this is the sweetest thing that any guy has done for me."

"Well, that's partly because I'm the sweetest guy on Earth." Harry said winking.

"True." Then I went over and hugged him. He kissed my forehead and told me to eat because we have places to go. I didn't know what he was talking about but I ate anyway because I was really hungry. i still haven't talked to McKenna or Niall, and I don't think that Harry did either. But I wasn't sure and I didn't care if he did or not because he has nothing to do with any of this.

"Harry I have a question."

"What is it love?"

"Does Niall go through alot of girlfriends?"

"Well, I don't really count them love, but I know that most of the most of the girls that Niall dates dont even rally like him. They just want him for his body and his fame."

"So, that probably means that him and McKenna aren't going to last that long?"

"Most likely yes. He came onto her way to fast. Ive never seen him like that before. When Niall really likes a girl, he will take things really slow. Niall isn't too good at showing his feelings towards girls and when he is with McKenna, he is just too comfortable around her."

"So, he is playing McKenna?"

"Probably, but I'm not really sure."

"Okay, thanks babe."

"No problem."

"So, what are we doing today?"

"We are going to go get you your phone!"

"Alright, anything else?"

"Yes, and we are going shopping."

"I love shopping!"

"I know!"

"How?"

"You talk about it all the time in your sleep."

"No, I don't!" I said blushing

"Yes you do!"

"Not."

"Do."

"Not!"

"You're right I just like seeing you blush."

"You're so mean!"

"You love me!"

"Maybe!"

"That hurt!"

"Sorryy!"

"No you're not."

"You're right I'm not!" I said sticking my tongue out at him. Harry threw me on the bed with himself of top. We started laughing hysterically. Then we were kissing again. We act like we are dating, but yet we aren't. Its weird. Right after I said that, something really weird happened.