Chapter 9

Harry came back to bed with me. We both tried to fall asleep but neither of us could fall back asleep. I just remembered that mine and Harry's one month was tomorrow.

"Harry, guess what!" I said while playing with his hair.

"Yeah babe?"

"Tomorrow is our one month." I said with a big smile on my face.

"I know, that's why I need you for 3 hours tomorrow."

"But what about Ashley?"

"Introduce her to the rest of the boy today and then she can hang out with them tomorrow while I have you!"

"Alrighty!"

Me and Harry got tired of just laying in bed, so we went downstairs to eat breakfast. I had cereal while Harry had French toast. I went to check and see if Ashley was up yet and indeed she was. I brought her down to eat and she had cereal as well. That is mostly what we lived on back in the US.

"So Ashley," I said casually. "What you do think of meeting the other boys today?" I asked her with Harry sitting next to me. Harry had his hand resting my leg.

"I would love to!" She said sounding very excited.

"Alright, well get ready and I will have them be here in an hour or so."

"Okay!" Ashley said running up the stairs.

I texted all of them asking them if they wanted to meet Ashley, and of course they all said yes. Ashley took a half hour in the bathroom, which gives me about 20 minutes to get ready. They are always here earlier than what they are supposed to be.

"Harry, I'm going for a shower." I said as we walked up the steps. Harry turned the shower on for me. I started taking my shirt off and noticed Harry was still standing there.

"Harry, I have to get ready. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I know. Imma join you!" he said winking.

"No you're-" Before I could say anything else Harry had his shirt off. After that I was just committed. We tried to take a quick shower, but with Harry there, he just took his good old time like usual.

We walked out of the bathroom with just our towels wrapped around us like usual. Louis walked by us going to his room. This time, Louis didn't say anything to us or ever look at us. That was unusual.

"Harry, what did you do to Louis?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"Because he didn't say anything to you when we walked out of the bathroom."

"Oh. I don't know."

"Harry. Tell me now!" Harry told me what he said and I was sort of disappointed in him.

"Harry, Louis is your best mate. You can’t just threaten him like that! He was just kidding around. That is what Louis does! He doesn't mean any harm by it and you know that!"

"I'm sorry. He just pissed me off today and I blew up. I'll talk to him. I promise."

"Okay, thanks!" Then I gave him a kiss and continued getting dressed. I wore skinny jeans, a lime green Hollister Tee, and black flats. I left my hair curly and applied only a small amount of mascara and eyeliner.

"Damn. You're a hottie today!" Harry said smiling showing his dimples.

"Only today? Wow, thanks Styles!" I said jokingly while poking his dimples.

"No! That's not what I meant. I mean...” Harry tried to explain.

"I know what you're saying. I was just messing with you Harry."