EPILOGUE 3 - END

A/N: Please play the song above while reading the whole chapter. Hmmm... Just do it.

∞

"You said you'd grow old with me..."

Lisa~... I'm really glad that I had a chance to meet you –once, and crossed paths with you again – twice... -J.

A 35 year old lady with messy blonde hair – very disheveled bangs, with the face of a woman that has not been cleaned and nearly had a decent sleep for a couple of years, and was wearing a black lady-coat kept walking around the busy streets of Hongdae, Seoul.

Some people who've noticed her try to avoid her, and the vendor at a certain shop looked at her with disgust. Lisa just walked by. Lisa never cared even if they considered her like filthy garbage. She never cared even if they were already familiar with her for she was like this for the past six years - again, walking like she never cared. That's right – Lisa never cared about anything else. Lisa just walked, with her right hand inside her pocket, and her left hand was clearly holding a bouquet of flowers, particularly – Black Roses.

Her illustrious life as Best Choreographer for every famous artist in the world came crashing down in the instant that her true identity as an intersex individual spread like a poisonous infection. Some accepted, some threw harsh words like she didn't deserve to be near their famous idols or they could get infected by her disgracing kind of disease. Media and newspapers spread rumors about her childhood and some of her high school acquaintances and so-called friends before; they just discreetly sold some of the information about how freakishly, mutant-like form - as the generality cited her.

Lisa continued to walk almost wobbly while recalling a certain part where she used to be laid-back, to smile, to be happy...

I am really, really glad... -J.