Chapter Thirty

A/N: I would like to recommend for you bitches to listen on the video above while reading the whole chapter. Also, I would like to take the opportunity to thank my bitch Adrian for making another awesome video to support the story. I'm hella weeping upon typing this chapter while listening to the video above. Thank you for appreciating the story fellow blinkeu~. I'm laughing while reading your precious comments though I don't understand several. LOL... So without further ado, let's completely get downhearted and sob... now...

∞∞∞

∞∞∞

∞∞∞

Moonlight shone through the large, floor-to-ceiling windows as I gazed outside at the unchanging scenery.

Lisa's pale skin was warm against my cheek and her slender arm was delicate around my waist. Her entire overshadowing presence engulfed me like a protective blanket. Yet I remained unable to succumb to unconsciousness.

My mind was restless. Thoughts kept circling round and round and slowly driving me insane. No conclusions were reached; there was only torture. My heart-rate hadn't lessened, either; it was as if a fist was there to squeeze my heart, over and over, so hard that my breath hitched.

My hand clenching around the soft, satin sheets, I chanced a glance at her sleeping feature. Lisa was resting on her back, one of her arms wrapped around my slim waist, the other slung over the mattress. The blanket covered her hips, and left her toned stomach exposed as well as her bosom; her blonde hair was spread over her face, over the pillow and her always well-combed bangs was very unruly, her expression relaxed, content in her slumber.

The breath seemed to leave my body and my lungs seemed to collapse into ourselves at the sight.

I struggled to keep my breathing even as I slowly eased myself into a sitting position, but it was even more difficult than I had anticipated. My hand trembled as I slowly ran my fingers over the length of her sharp jaw-line. How was it that this one woman held all of my dreams and all of my wishes into her powerful hands? How could she possibly mean everything after so long?