~06~

~°°°~

~°°°~

Sohee couldn't tell what time it was or how many hours she was laying there like a statue. She was alone in a large room with Jung Hoseok, who was sleeping soundly while his arms were snaked around the woman's slim waist. Even a single movement the devil made caused her heart to run faster, though she was sure it was just the nervousness.

She carefully rolled into her sides and looked at him. She could feel his hot breath against her skin, his warm body pressed against hers and his arms tightening and pulling her figure even closer. His features were much softer in his sleep, no sign of evil or coldness. He looked rather very peaceful, something he didn't express for almost twenty years.

Lips. Those lips of his were longing for hers. The structure, the colour and the form of his heart shaped lips tempted Sohee to kiss them quickly, but she couldn't. It was normal for a wife to kiss her husband, yet Sohee didn't think of Hoseok as her husband. He never was even though they were married. Her feelings were neutral most of the time, to feel something more she needed a positive or an negative event to occur. After the sorrow of saying goodbye to the real world, and the joy of going back there with Hoseok, Sohee had no idea of what to feel. She was unsure to like him or hate him for what he was doing.

Letting out a small sigh, Sohee closed her eyes and her muscles relaxed, releasing the tension of the day.

The time faded quickly and without them knowing, it was nighttime. If it was the real world, the sun would've had gone to rest and the moon would've taken his place. But in the underworld, it was different. There was no moon, stars or a sun.

Sohee awoke to soft sheets and the hot wind trickling in throught the improperly closed windows. Shedding herself of the remaining glimpses of her dream, her eyes were still as she soaked in the warmth of the covers before letting her dark brown eyes see a bare back of a handsome man.

"What are you doing in my room?" She asked, still in a trance. Not realizing her clothes have been changed into a red night gown and her body got placed in the middle of the comfortable bed, Sohee was absolutely clueless of what happened. "And why are you half naked, Hoseok?"

Hoseok turned around, causing the girl on the bed to zip her mouth. Her cheeks turned red from the sight. From his messy bed hair to perfectly built upper body, even his cold glance set chills down her spine.

"Look around and I dare to say that again." The devil said in his horse voice, sliding a silk black blouse over his body. "And I can be whatever I want in my room."

Sohee blinked twice before remembering what happened. She pulled away the sheets and placed her bare feet on the ground, standing up straight. Looking down, she realised she wasn't in her last worn clothes. "Why am I wearing this nightgown?" she asked, tilting her head and eyeing Hoseok suspiciously. "I swear to god, if you were the one who changed me, I will-"