Chapter 14

"Everybody put your hands up!" Jake screamed into the mic making girls scream and fling their hands up. I stood from the backstage along with Luke and Hayes just watching. Hayes would have to leave eventually to join everyone on the stage though. My attention was soon averted to the two idiots beside me who attempted to dance around fro the backstage. I giggled softly at them and turned back to Jake who was giving me a sad look. I raised an eyebrow at him which made him smile his genuine smile that could make my heart melt every time. 

        "So y'all know my best friend?" Baylor's voice soon adverted my attention from Jake to him. The crowd went wild once again making me blush softly. 

        "How about we bring her on stage?" Cole basically yelled into the microphone. I shook my head quickly while everyone who was on the stage at the moment nodded. Jake then had the entire crowd chant my name. A sick feeling arose in my stomach at the thought of thousands of girls envying me for even getting to see Baylor everyday. I didn't want anymore hate. I was too caught in my own thoughts to even realize that Luke was throwing me over his shoulder. I let out a yelp as he carried me on stage. 

        "Put me down!" I basically screamed. 

        "Last time I did that I almost drowned you!" Luke stated carrying me over to Baylor. I groaned as the fans cheered and laughed. Luke set me down between Baylor and Cole. I looked up at the two much larger guys and gave them death glares. I then looked over at Jake who held his hands up in defense. 

        "I'm pretty sure everyone here loves you." Baylor said making the crowd scream again. There he goes again, somehow reading my mind. That or it was plastered on my face how scared I was. Someone from backstage now brought me a microphone and asked me to check and see if it worked.

        "Uh, hey..." I said getting thousands of girls screams in response. Did this many people actually like me?

        "Listen Rach, we want you to play a little game with us." Jake said walking over. I allowed him to guide me over to a chair. I watched as everyone came onto stage earning screams. It wasn't too large of a stage, so it barely fit everyone. 

        "We're going to play the what's in my mouth game, and you have been volunteered by everyone," Jake paused to show myself and the crowd the Youtubers/viners behind him. "Now we're going to blindfold you, and we divided everyone into teams to make this a little easier on you." Jake laughed softly making girls go wild. Anything these boys did seemed to make the girls scream. 

        "There's my team!" Baylor pointed to him, Cole, John, Connor, Jc, Kian, Trevor, Ricky, Sam, and Sam. I was amazed to see everyone who had paired up hiding objects behind their backs. 

        "There's Jake's team!" Baylor then pointed to Jake, Luke, Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Carter, Jack G., Jack J., Matt, Taylor, Aaron, and Dillon.

        "And last but not least, we have Tyler's team!" Jake said pointing to Tyler Oakley who waved proudly to the crowd of screaming girls. Tyler stood with Troye, Zoella, Alfie, Felix, Marzia, Roi, Alex, Marcus, Hannah and Sawyer. I groaned before biting down on my bottom lip nervously. The team captains all held something behind their backs. Before I knew it, Jake was tieing his bandanna that was previously on his head around my eyes. 

        "Jake that's a little weird if you think about it," I trailed before grinning. "I now have your cooties." I said making the crowd laugh. 

        "You wouldn't have cooties unless it was body to body contact." Connor spoke up. 

        "That sounds sexual..." Tyler trailed with a different tone as my cheeks burned. 

        "Can we just get this over with please?" I squeaked into the microphone while fans cheered and laughed. 

        "All right, Tyler's team first!" I groan before having a spoon full of something smelly shoved into my mouth. A hand was soon over my mouth, forcing me to eat whatever had been shoved in my mouth.

        "Tuna!" I squeaked coughing and gagging. I was handed a water bottle and took a gulp, making myself cough even more. 

        "Take it easy." I heard Jake's voice and felt a hand rub my back. I wanted to roll my eyes. It was because of him I was choking on tuna, and now he was telling me to take it easy. Maybe if the tuna wasn't raw, I would have been better.

        "My turn!" Baylor yelled. I groaned before something else was shoved in my mouth. I coughed at the taste of the stick that had been shoved in my mouth. 

        "Did you just stick cinnamon in my mouth?" I coughed again taking a drink from the water Jake or whoever had given me.

        "Dang it!" Cole screeched making fans laugh. 

        "This is easy..." I trail before something I couldn't quite place was shoved in my mouth. It was super sweet and honey like. I had tasted this sweet sensation before, but couldn't place it. 

        "I know," I said as everyone went silent. A couple of giggles or whispers were tossed around while I tried to figure out what Jake's team had shoved in my mouth. "Honey buns!" I exclaimed jumping in my spot making everyone groan, but the crowd cheer. 

        "Bonus round!" I heard Zoe scream into the microphone. 

        "Wait, what?" I asked feeling a little panicked. I hadn't heard her speak yet, and I could hear people conversing. 

        "What's going on?" I asked feeling around and eventually finding Jake. 

        "Relax, I'm sure what they're coming up with is fine." Jake said giving me a side hug before Troy took over the mic. 

        "Are you ready?" He asked as someone faced me in the opposite direction. 

        "I think so?" Giggles were tossed around while I waited, then silence. When I thought about speaking up a pair of lips were pressed to mine.