Chapter 13

"Here comes the choo choo train." Jake laughed as I snatched the spoon from his hand. I fed myself while my eyes remained narrowed at him. He soon copied the look on my face and we sat for a moment sharing the same look before I began to giggle. 

        "You're an ass." I mumbled softly before taking another bite. 

        "Yes, but I am an attractive ass." He pointed out before putting his hands behind his head. I shook my head at him while I ate. 

        "How is she doin'? Baylor asked pulling up a chair from beside me.

        "I'm not crippled." I sighed softly.

        "Right, you're almost crippled..." Baylor trailed with a smirk. I lightly smacked his arm not being able to do much. Instead of being great friends and complimenting on how far I'd gotten, or being able to actually talk now, they made fun of me. Both of them. 

        "We need to make a vine," Jake trailed pulling out his phone. "Here comes the choo choo train." Jake repeated trying to feed me, but I pressed my lips tightly together to keep anything from getting in. That is, until Jake started to tickle me and shoved it in my mouth when I laughed. Jake posted the video while I carefully adjusted myself. 

        "You're so mean to me." I looked over to see Baylor had sat in my seat while Jake had tickled me out of mine. I went over to sit on Jake's lap while he checked his vine feed. I sat for a moment leaning my head on his watching them with him. Baylor's laugh from behind me made me jump.

        "You didn't know he was there?" Jake laughed looking over at me. 

        "No," I looked over at Baylor. Baylor continued to laugh at me uncontrollably. I shook my head while he fell to the floor. "You guys are so mean to me!" I whimpered burying my face in Jake's shoulder. He held me laughing just as much as Baylor. 

        "Stop!" I smacked Jake's chest and kicked Baylor's arm. 

        "Ow..." Baylor whined while still laughing. 

        "Aw poor baby." I rolled my eyes as he got up and sat beside us. I laid my head back on Jake's and went back to watching vines with him. 

***

        "Ready?" Jake smiled at me. I nodded smiling back. It had taken awhile to say goodbye to everyone, but we had finally made it through and were ready to leave. My dad and I had made up, but we weren't like we used to be, sadly. He decided to explain that he couldn't contain his anger against my mom, and was going to see someone for it. Luke decided he was going to ride with Baylor while I rode with Jake.

        "Jake..." I sighed softly before looking over at him.

        "Yes?" He looked over at me after starting his car. 

        "When does your guys tour start?" I asked.

        "In like an hour..." He raised an eyebrow confused as to where this was going. 

        "We can make it." 

        "Rach-"

        "Wait!"  Someone exclaimed coming from the crazy ferret ladies house. I opened the door to get out and stumbled over to her. 

        "I'm Ry, I heard you were leaving today and I never got to introduce myself." I smiled softly at the other blonde.

        "Rachel!" Baylor yelled from behind me. 

        "Ignore them, they're idiots." Her mouth slightly dropped. 

        "I-uh... Why do they look familiar? Maybe I saw them on some weird documentary I watched with my aunt..."