4.

It's Monday night, exactly one day since I saw the outline of Anna Sexton. I haven't tried going back to the room, I'm far too frightened, as cowardly as that sounds but I've never in my life heard screaming quite like what was coming from upstairs last night.

I'm sitting in the living room with Charlie, he decided to come over. I don't really mind, he's just on the weird side I guess but I'm hoping he can tell me more about this house and Anna.

"So, Charlie. How long have you been the caretaker here at the Sexton House?" I asked folding my hands in my lap.

"I've worked here for thirty-seven years." He answered.

I couldn't believe someone would work at a haunted house for this many years without getting scared away.

"What made you want to work here?" I asked

"I needed work, plus it seemed easy enough." I nodded my head in understanding.

"And you, Harry? What made you want to move into this old dusty house?" I had to think on his question, I didn't really know the answer.

"Well... It was all I could afford and it seemed interesting."

"Ah, I see." It was silent after that.

My mind wondered on what I could ask him next. There are so many things but I just have no idea where to start.

"You seem to know a lot about Anna." I finally spoke up.

"Indeed I do." Charlie answered sitting up straighter in his chair.

"How is that? Besides the point of you working here so long." He looked like he was in deep thought, like he was debating whether or not to tell me something.

"Well, you see... I had an encounter with Anna a few years back and she doesn't seem too fond of me." He chuckled at the end.

"And why wouldn't she be?" I asked leaning forward in my navy blue chair.

"Anna doesn't like anybody, she's mad at everyone. That's why I warn people of that tower window."

He seemed almost frightened to be saying that in this house, knowing Anna is right upstairs -which is still hard to believe.

"Has Anna ever been seen downstairs?" I was scared to know the answer but I was also dying to know.

"No." I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in, a wave of relief washed over me.

"No. She has never been seen down here on the main floor which is good but that still kept the buyers away." Charlie continued on,

"This house has been on the market ever since she died. Her parents moved out, packing up and leaving as fast as they could." He spoke knowing the story behind this house very well.

"Why did they leave so quickly? I know she died here and all but they left behind memories." I wondered.

"I really don't know, Harry." After that Charlie left saying he had to check on some things over at the grave yard which I still thought was crazy.

He was always over there but why? I should have asked him that earlier.

I headed for the kitchen reading the clock above the stove, it being 8:33pm. I really needed to start eating dinner earlier than this.

I poured myself some milk and added Coco pops since I was too lazy to fix anything else. I ate thinking about how my mother will be down here in two days. Tomorrow I should probably dust a bit so she won't be so ill about the house.

Maybe if I cook her dinner she'll be a bit more happy, I just hope she doesn't stay a long time. I don't think I could handle her more than two or three days but even that sounds too long.

I turned on the TV since the cable guys came today and set up the TV for me. I flipped through the channels stopping once I landed on Food Net Work. They're cooking some kind of chicken breast with a sweet and sour sauce to go over the top. The dish looked wonderful.

I was so into the show that at first I didn't even hear the foot steps creaking above me.

[A/N]

I'm so sorry it short!

BUT GUYS I SAW THE BOYS LAST NIGHT I FREAKING SAW HARRY FREAKIN STYLES AND HEARD HIM TALK AND SAW HIM SPIT THE WATER UP AND HOLY CRAP NIALL WAS AMAZING AND HE GRABBED HIS CROTCH AND LIAM WAS SO HOT AND ZAYNS HIGH NOTES AND LOUIS PLUGGING HIS EARS BC IT WAS SO LOUD AND HARRY WITH A FREAKIN THREE YEAR OLD ON STAGE IT WAS SO AMAZING!!