Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

I'm so fidget-y my feet has been tapping on the wooden floor below me.My mind's been racing with so many thoughts now.

I feel like he knew something before me but I found out way before him.He"s so secretive it's making my heart race in such fast pace.

What was he talking about? And what was a freaking Enamortal? I mean is that word even registered in the dictionary?

Or was it Inamorata? A female lover. But he called me and Enamortal. And heck I'm not a female lover. I don't even know what love is.

Standing up from where I was seated, I pulled my shirt down making it stop mod-thigh. I started walking back and forth around the room my feet making thumping sounds on the creaky floor. I tapped my index finger on my chin repeatedly digging up memories and thoughts buried in the depth of my mind.

And a thought came up to my mind.

What if it was the one thing that I've been doing twice now. First was unexpectedly visiting my father in his jail cell and seeing how broken my mom was when I came to our house in a ghost like figure.

"Joanna. Sweet sweet Joanna the first ever Enamortal in centuries."

Enamortal? But how did he know wht I was called when I didn't even know? And how did he knew what I was enable to do? Has he seen me do it? I've only done it twice actually. The first was after Evo told me I had new clothes in my closet and the second was on our way home in the car... Oh shit.

Shit that's why he knew. But how do we really determine if we are an Enamortal? Well he's lived longer than me, well that obviously tells.

I should go to him. Tell him what I can do and what I am capable of as a Newborn Vampire. But will he push me away like other people push me away? I don't think I would be able to bear that.

Okay deep breaths I tell myself. I exhaled loudly exhaling all bad things I may tell him and spitted away bad thoughts. I can do this it's just Evo. He's nice I remind myself. He's nice well at least he tries to be.

I rubbed my clammy hands on the velvet duvet leaving a wet handprint on it. Opening my closet I grabbed a pair of leggings and wore it. I should at lest be presentable right? Staring at my figure in the mirror it's really evident that a lot has changed in me. My face structure, my body shape and what used to be my rough and damaged skin. All off it replaced with silky chocolate brown hair with the most lightest green eyes and my body as the smallest I've ever seen it.

"I can do this," I chanted again. Now I'm on my way downstairs trying to pick up a sound from Evo. Just as I step on the carpet I hear a faint sound of humming from the backyard making me follow it.

As I come out I couldn't help but gasp at what I'm seeing right now. Evo singing. No you think it would be normal since I've heard him sing Say Something. But this was not just any song. Evo was actually singing to One Direction. "...'Cause you've got that one thing. So get up! Get up..." No he was not shouting to the song. He was murmuring to the song as if it was a poem while he played chess.

I guess he hear my gasp because his eyes snapped up to mine. His were widened in horror and embarrassment while mine were wide in amusement. Then I started stammering pieces of words, "I.. Uh-uhm.. Oh no I just caught him singing to one direction and here I am nervous.

"You didn't hear me sing to..-" When he was about to finish his sentence I chose to cut him off and continue it for him.

"To One Direction!" I exclaimed giddily. He a little and I think I heard him mutter something that sounded like, "And there goes the Bipolar Vamp." But since I was laughing I couldn't careless.