Chapter One

Chapter One

"Wake up you ugly rat!" I was awakened by my mom yelling at me then she pulled my hair. She dragged me to the bathroom then dipped my head in the toilet bowl.

Tears were pooling my eyes but I did my best to not cry because if I wet anything in this old scary house even a tiny drop of thing that I produce which are tears my mom will surely beat me up. One time accidentally spitted then she threw to the wall and I bumped my head hard and she slapped my over and over again.

I didn't cry.

Because I know if I cry I'll just wet the floor and end up no ability to walk for a week. I wanted to scream for mercy that time but I know that no one will care about me and my family. I know that no one will be running to our house with help.

Because I'm a daughter of Ronald Silvan, the murderer.

When my head wasn't in the bowl of toilet water I gasped for air and and leaned the wall breathing heavily. I sobbed hard with my mouth closed with no tears coming out. But I was already hurting. I wish someone would just take a chance and care for a person like me.

From time to time when my mom brings up my dad all I blame is myself. I know I'm the reason he did it. I know the truth but I'm too scared to tel everyone. Because they might not believe me but all I know is that my dad is innocent that he did nothing wrong.

"Well what are you doing you filthy rug? Aren't you going to get ready for school? You'll be late,'' I know that my mom doesn't care if I'm late because the reason she wants me to go to school is because she wants me out of the house, out of her life.

I got up and then scooped me a tub of water then poured it on my cold and anorexic body. I scrubbed my self with soap and saoped my hair too since we can't afford shampoos. We were never rich but we were a happy family.

After I finished scrubbing myself I got out of the small circled shaped wooden tub and wrapped myself with a towel. I picked up my clothes that I was wearing then wore it again since I have no decent clothes to wear. Even if these clothes are tatttered and smelly I still love it because I feel like it's the only thing that keeps me warm and care for me in a way.

I walked out of our bathroom and put my rough damaged hair in a ponytail and grabbed my things for school. My mother was on the couch drinking again and talking to herself the usual.

"Mom. I'll be going to school now," I said in a small voice since I don't speak a lot.

I only speak when I'm told to and when needed. I don't like talking back to people because it's rude and I'm too much of a coward to talk back.

"I don't care you rag! Just get out of my sight or maybe OUT OF MY LIFE!" I flinched at her tone and quickly walked out of the room.

The cold wind greeted me with a big wush then I started walking to my normal place where I wait until our school is already open. You see it's 5 in the morning and our school doesn't start in three hours and a half.

Since this is our daily basis-my mom kicking me out of the house when she wakes up even if it's 12 midnight-I always sit on the sidewalk and lean on the public phone stand.

It's still dark so the street lamps are still open. I saw where I usually hang out then sat on the cold cement and leaned on the freezing metal pole.

I sighed and breathed in the fresh air and thought about what did I do wrong. Why does god hate me? I know everything happens for a reason but isn't this too much God? Do I deserve this?

A tear fell from my eye and was followed by more tears. I sobbed hard and held my chest because this is the place where I always cry. Where I pour my feelings out.

"Why *sob* God? Why? *sob**sob*" I cried. My chest is tightening and my tears won't stop. My bottled tears.

HONK! HONK!

"Oh is Sweet Joanna crying? Pity." April stopped in front of me and looked at me with disgust. Her shiny pink convertable making a soft purr sound. She picked up something from the passenger seat and threw it to me. I didn't realize what it was until it was flying directly to me face. I didn't have time to stop it so the water balloon popped in my face and drenched my clothes. "Serves you right. Bye Bitch see you at school!" She waved then drove off.

I don't get it. Why is it that Mean April has a perfect life? Her family gets to be wealthy and she doesn't happen to be hated by everyone. While I'm here always being beated and will forever be hated. I'm poor and my father is a murderer.

I tried drying myself but it won't work using my hands I don't have spare dry clothing with me so I might just let it dry and catch a cold. Then something landed on my lap. I picked it up and realized it was a handkerchief.

Looking up I gasped when I saw Evo-our school loner- his hood was up so I only saw his Icy Blue piercing eyes. I tried giving it back but he shook his head. I nodded then dried myself up. It didn't work too much but at least I dried a little.

I stretched my hand forward and gave him his handkerchief when he spoke up.

''You think I'd still want to accept that and use that today? After you've used that and dried yourself up with it?" He was angry. I don't know why. He was the one that offered me his handkerchief why was he angry?

"Okay I'll just wash it for you and give it back to you," I croaked since my lungs felt dry from my crying.

"No save it. I don't think you even have detergent powder." He shook his head and stared at me for a second. His eyes looked disappointed and sad. Then he just walked away.

It was normal to see Evo walking down the road to school every morning but he's never helped me he just walks pass by me everyday.

The sun shined and lingered in my skin. Sunrise. I thought to myself it feelg great. But as much as I want to stay here I have a future to plan. I got up and gathered my things and started walking to school.

Everyday when I walk to school I always stare at the houses and imagine myself living inside it. But there's this house, a mansion actually. Even if it's old and abandoned it still beautiful. People say that it's too ugly to be bought but for me it feels like home.

That's why I said to myself when I grow up and earn money by mysel I'm going to buy that mansion and I will live there with my family.

-

By the time I got to school I was already dry since it was a 15 minute walk to school. I walked on the side of the school because if I even dare to walk on the middle they ight slap me for being to ambitious. No one dare's to touch me here except when they want to hurt me so I'd rather stay on the sides.

They were all sneering at me on how smelly I was. That I looked like a slut acting to be sad. That I was a murderer like my father. I let them since everything they say is not true and I know I deserve it.

Since everyone doesn't want my germs on them I don't immediately go in and wait for the bell. So I'm always the last one to go in and I'm always late. My teachers aalways give me a grade of F- just because I'm late even though I have perfect grades.

It was after Calculus I waited for everyone to go out of our room when the only people left were April and her minons. Since they weren't going to go out any time now I gathered my things started walking out of the room.

They were beside the door chatting animatedly about something I don't understand and I was about go out sideways when April faced me that caused her body to brush my shoulder. Her minions cried out loud and from disgust and April looked at me with rage and anger.

Before she could even grab me, I ran out of the room and tried looking for a hiding place. I know something's going to happen and I'm getting ready for it.

Author's Note: Vote&Comment please. Don't be a ghost reader! Yay #276 on Vampire. I haven't edited this so I'm sorry for the errors. Go and point errors, I don't think that it's rude just don't make fun of me please.

Check An Alpha's Effect & Make Fun Of Me. Both of these are my books and lastly check out Skinny Love by _kyrasantos.