Sweet Joanna

Sweet Joanna Copyright © Queendenise 2014 All rights reserved.

Introduction

"Oh Joanna. Sweet, sweet Joanna. Come out. You can run but you can't hide," I can already hear April's smirk through her voice.

I loomed for a hiding place. I bet I looked like a freak frantically looking for a place to hide. Well perks of having a murderer of a father.

I hid behind a wall breathing hard and looking at my left. My heart was pounding in my chest like it was going to pop anytime now.

"There you are!" April grabbed my arm very hard and yanked me towards her. That'll leave a mark. They dragged me across the halls by my hair and stopped in front a door.

"Please no! I promise I'll be out of your sight just please don't hurt me. Some of my bruises haven't healed yet," I pleaded. By now tears were streaming down my bruised face.

"Naughty, naughty," April brought her hand upward and her palm quickly made contact with my right cheek.

I screamed. I screamed hard. I just wished my mom was here to defend me. My sane mom. Not the one that kept beating me up until she feels satisfied.

Candy, April's second in command, opened the door widely for me. "In you go." April said playfully.

They pushed me inside the abandoned room and locked the door from the outside. I heard their giggles fade away and the clacking sound of their hand me down designer shoes.

A sob came out of my mouth and soon became cries. I cried out loud and sat on a corner rocking back and forth.

"That was enough," A voice said. I scrunched my eyes to look at who spoke. The room was too dark to even see anything.

I squirmed in my position and took deep breaths. Then a silhouette emerged from the darkness.

Evo.

The school loner. No one has ever saw his face. He always had his hood up. Now I can see him he was pale and handsome?

"Wha-what?" I stammered nervously. I was violently shaking because he might slap me or beat me.

"The beating. It was enough. I couldn't take it anymore," He said in a firm tone. He sounded angry and sad and ready to kill someone.

"You can-can't do anything ab-about it," I replied to him. I tugged in my tattered clothes and ran my hands through my uneven hair.

"Oh I can darling," His voice sent shivers to my whole body and in a blink of an eye he was already centimeters away from me.

"How?" I asked. I was sure confused. He can't change the fact that my father is a murderer.

"A change," His eyes darkened and his hands held the crook of my neck and he bent my head to the side a little. His hands were ice cold. I tried not to shiver from his touch and thought why his hands were so cold. And then it hit mi like a lightning.

"Go," He smirked when I gave him my approval then he extended his canines and bit me.

Author's note: Okay so I deleted Badass Bodyguard because the thought of the story was lame and then I thought about Vampires. I'll be continuing this book after My Cliché Player of course. I just wanted to stay focused on one story first of course. Did you like the Introduction? Comment if you like. Vote too!

Check An Alpha's Effect & Make Fun Of Me. Both of these are my books and lastly check out Skinny Love by _kyrasantos.