Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Something nudges me awake and my eyes immediately flutter open.

As soon as my eyes opened everything became more clear. My sight and my mind. My senses feels like they've heightened a hundred times more.

I could see the little fly flying across the room clearly. And I hear barks of dogs outside.

I feel his heat radiating from his body and I look at him. Evo is sitting beside me staring at me.

"You're awake," His voice sounded so smooth and relaxing. I can listen to his voice all day.

"Erm-yeah," I croaked. My throat feels like I smoked a pack of cigarettes. I sat up and tried slouching but no use my body is tight as ever.

He nodded and opened his mouth as if to say something. He looked like a fish and I giggled. When I noticed he didn't look amused like any other guys would usually be I shut my mouth and just stared at my pale white skin.

After a few minutes he decided what to say to me and talked. "Okay so let's talk about things," His monotone voice told me.

"Okay." I squeaked.

He thought for a while, maybe thinking of what to tell me when it was getting really boring so I spoke up.

"Erm-so what am I?"

"A Vampire obviously," He stated in a 'duh' tone. "Oh." I chuckled embarrassed.

"Okay so the reason I changed you is because I wanted you to realize things," He said. "Things that you don't deserve" His eyes were determined with every word he said. "First thing is your mother beats you up."

I felt a percent of rage grow in me but I could handle it.

"Second, you being bullied and beat up at school," He said it like a bad thing. He's just testing me I can do this.

49% rage.

"Third, you can't fight back because you're too scared and you don't know how." Okay almost there but I know I can do this.

75% rage.

"And lastly people scrutinizing you because you are a daughter of a murderer," He said like he was insulting me.

100% rage. Oh fuck this. I can't take it anymore. I roared and started breaking things.

With my Vampire senses now I can think more clearly that it is not right to be treated like this just because I'm a daughter of a murderer.

"I want to make them pay!" I roared. "I didn't deserve this life! Hell! I didn't deserve being abused."

Evo smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "Well it's a good thing you're already dead." His eyes glinting in excitement.

And then I felt self pity. I started tearing up again. Why are people so mean to me? Why do I have to be a daughter of a murderer. Hot tears started spilling from my eyes and Evo looked stunned.

He started panicking not knowing what to do. Then I started laughing. He looked confused as hell again the. he slumped on his seat exhausted.

"I swear I haven't seen a Bipolar Vampire ever," He tiredly said.

Knock. Knock.

I heard a faint thumping of heart and smelled a sweet scent that made my mouth water.

"Come in Maya," Evo said.

This Maya girl opened the door and walked inside the room which is still dark and she flicked the lights open. Right when she came in her blood flooded my nostrils and made me want to jump at her. My throat craved for it and it was so dry. I felt something I never felt so impulsive about.

I felt hunger.

When she flicked the lights open I used my Vampire speed and immediately punctured her neck where the vein was evident and sucked her blood. She tried struggling out of my hold but I was so hungry that I couldn't get enough of it. But then I was pulled away from the lifeless body sprawled on the carpet floor.

Her eyes were wide with fear. She wasn't blinking or moving then I realized I just killed a person.

I shrieked. But Evo held on to me until I calmed down.

"I killed her," I spluttered shaking violently.

"That's okay. It's okay. We were made to do this. Don't worry she was going to be my dinner anyway," He said it like she was nothing.

I wanted to protest but I was still adjusting on what's going to be my new lifestyle. At the fact I have to feed on human blood in order to survive. But this is my life now. This is how I'll live. I just have to accept it.

But then I felt the right to say something about this.

"No!" I got out of of his grasp and tried to catch my breath.

He took baby steps towards me his arms up in surrender.

"I know this is a lot to take in but think of the advantages that being a Vampire gives you." His smooth hypnotizing voice told me.

I calmed a bit but was still feeling a pang of guilt lurking inside me.

I haven't lived that long so I know Summertime Sadness won't fit me. I haven't experienced a lot since I was always abused to a pulp.

People might or might not be scared of me but I know that I'm the upper hand now. They will pay. All of them. For doing this to me, my father and my family.

I know being a Vampire will take some practice and some adjusting with my new tough aura and confidence filling me up. I'll have to be ready when I confront them again, I don't care if my getting ready take time but now I know when I come face to face with them they'll know that...

Now, I'm taking control. *smirking*

A: Hey! I know this chapter is so short but the fun part is starting, so please wait 'til my next update? Vote, Comment, & Promote pleasee.

Check An Alpha's Effect & Make Fun Of Me. Both of these are my books and lastly check out Skinny Love by _kyrasantos.