Chapter Nine

Check An Alpha's Effect it's a new book of mine.

-

Chapter Nine

"Start spilling Master."

I'm calm. Well I am trying to be. Despite the fact that I bit his wrist and sucked on it still doesn't change the fact that a small part of his arm is human.

The smell of his blood lingers in the air mixing with the slight tension that is surrounding us.

His breathing is ragged and his chest is heaving up and down I can feel his hands getting clammy his brain being shuffled into tons of questions and so on...

"Well?" I asked timidly arching my eyebrow showing him that I was getting impatient, obviously.

If he's not going to start talking I'm really going to go and buy a whip and be all Mrs.Robinson on him. Oh the things I could do to h- "Ahem." I was stopped mid-rant when again I realized that he could fucking read my mind.

"Mind Block." I chanted in my mind and with that I know that he can't read me anymore.

His nostrils flared and my eyes widened for a second when a smirk found it's way on my lips. Still fuming he growled, "Why. Did. You. Do. That."

I shrugged. "It's inevitable." I said it like it was the most simple thing in the world which is true in my opinion. "Now start talking if you want me to put it down." I demanded.

He looked away from me and nodded. "Well it happened a long long ti-" I stomped my foot very hard on the wooden floor making a hole and stood up.

"Oh don't you dare go on fairytale on me Master! I know that'll be biased." I stared into his eyes making him look up at me and I slowly said the words that made him tell me. "Tell. Me. The. Truth."

He sighed in defeat and slouched back on the seat. "Okay. So what happened is..."

|•|

Listening to Chopin Op.28 Number 4 in E minor I sighed and leaned my head on the window staring at the sun making it's appearance.

Sun. Heat. Sweat. I haven't felt them for weeks now. I wish I could feel it just for once. Just this once. I stood up lifting the lock of the window making the soft morning breeze come in.

I waited and waited. I watched the sunrise excitement bubbling inside me. Slowly a ray of sun came up from the ground up to the grass and raying a but of morning sun on the veins attached to the house making it's way to me.

At last I thought to myself. I out reached my hand wanting to feel the heat on my pale skin and felt a little sting as it shined on my skin.

Relief washed over me as I felt the sun dancing over my hand. A smile tugging on my li- "Ah!" I exclaimed. I hadn't realized that the heat coming from the sun is going stronger and stronger every minute making my skin react to the ultraviolet light.

My eyes widened realizing that I'd never feel the heat of the sun again. I stepped back making my back hit the post of my velvet wrapped bed.

I fell on my knees. feeling my eyes getting teary. Never. Never again. I'll never feel free again. I would always be locked in this big mansion. Alone with no future waiting for me.

"No!" I cried. "No! I don't want this!" Tears coming out of my eyes.

I didn't want this. No, I never did. Why didn't I had a choice in this. Imagining myself clothed in black slacks and button up polo top with my stiletto heels, a smile plastered on my perfect face.