Chapter Ten

chapter 10 - america, please

        "Hey Prussia, [f/n]!" Spain's voice rang out from behind us.

        You and Gilbert had decided to walk to the next meeting since it was in Germany. 

        You smiled at Antonio and waved. "Hey Antonio!"

        He had a couple bags of luggage with him, but he told you he didn't need any help. 

        "I couldn't get a taxi! So I decided to walk to the meeting!" You raised an eyebrow.

        "You're telling me, you literally just came here..? Antonio you were suppose to arrive at least last night!" 

        He nervously looked away and said, "Sorry, bella. I just got caught up in my own tomato garden and didn't notice until a couple hours ago... but don't worry, I'm here aren't I?" 

        Gilbert chuckled and slapped Antonio's back. 

        "Antonio, this is vhy ve're great friends."

        You smiled and rolled your eyes at the both of them before walking away.

--

 "So, I told this guy at a register at a McDonald's I've never been before to get me just thirteen burgers, and he looked at me with the weirdest expression on his face! He asked if I was gonna eat all of them and I said yeah! And then he passed out! The dude looked so funny!" Alfred laughed, not noticing your presence behind him.

        You were annoyed. He kept talking all meeting, and never stopped. Considering he does this a lot, you just couldn't take it anymore. You went behind him, and slapped the back of his head. 

        He groaned a little, holding his head, and turning to look at you. "Ow, what was that for,[f/n]?!"

        You glared at him, with your hands on your hips. "Alfred, please stop talking and listen to what Germany has to say!"

        He looked sad for a minute before pulling his wide grin on his face.

        "Well, I can't help it! The hero always has to talk at meetings! Without him you have nothing-" You cut his sentence short by kneeing him in the groin.

        He groaned and fell to the floor. You sighed, and walked to your chair between Gilbert and Ludwig. Gilbert and Ludwig stared at you in awe.

        Arthur laughed, sitting beside Alfred. "That's what you get, you git! Don't bother picking fights with women, unless you want to die."

        You nodded at his comment. Alfred looked at you, when he got off the floor and quickly apologized.

        Ludwig muttered a quick thanks to you, and continued the meeting.

     Just another stupid meeting...