Chapter Three

chapter 3 - hotel & scones

            It had been somewhat a couple days, and you have been introduced to at least a hundred countries. You were overjoyed when you realized you were finally going to be recognized as a country. Also, a new World Meeting was coming up soon in a couple days.

        In the meantime, you and Feliciano had gone shopping for clothes since you only had one pair of clothes, and they were wet.

         Shortly afterwards, you, Ludwig, Gilbert, and Feliciano were finally ready to board the plane to England for the meeting. 

        When you all arrived in England, you couldn't help but smile and dance around happily. You've never been anywhere else but in your hometown, [t/n], that was in America. 

        "Stop that, [f/n]..." Ludwig growled.

         Feli joined you, and shortly Gilbert afterwards. You guys were just dancing around on the sidewalk, and people were probably wondering what the hell was going on.

        "Ve~ this is so much fun!" Feli exclaimed twirling around in circles.

        You chuckled.

        It wasn't long before you guys arrived at the hotel you all were suppose to stay at.

        "Wow, this hotel looks pretty expensive..." You stated.

        "Ain't nothing we can't handle," Gilbert smirked. You looked at him and rolled your [e/c] eyes.

        Germany shrugged and bought the rooms. However, there were only three rooms left. Which meant one of you guys had to share with another. You shook your head repeatedly, and said that one of the guys were sharing with the others but you.

        Gilbert's smirk widened, and he glanced at you. "[f/n], vhy don't ve just share a room? I know you von't mind."

        You stared at him, and kicked his balls. He fell to the floor groaning.

        You smiled and said, "I think Ludwig and Feli are going to share a room."

        Ludwig and Feliciano looked at each other and blushed.

        "I-I guess it won't be that bad..." Ludwig muttered.

        Feli giggled and hugged him. "Yay! I get to share with Ludwig!~" 

--
        "Come on [f/n]! We're leaving to go to the meeting!" Gilbert yelled through your door.

         You quickly grabbed a water bottle and headed out the door to see Gilbert leaning on the wall beside it, smirking.

        You glared at him. "Stop smirking, weirdo."

        He chuckled, and kept smirking. You huffed and walked away muttering about how cute he looks when he smirks. 

--
        When you guys got to the meeting, a lot of nations were already there.

        You looked around seeing some new faces, and some faces you've seen already. That's when someone slid there arm around you, and whispered in your ear.

        "Hello, beau. How's my princess doing this fine evening?~" France huskily whispered in your ear. You smacked his arm away from you, and kicked him in the groin.

        His eyes widened and he fell to the floor.

        "Stop doing that, Francis!" You scowled and walked off towards the English man named Arthur Kirkland.

        You two haven't met yet, but you would still like to meet him.

        "Hello, Mr. Kirkland." You smiled politely at him. He turned away from the other nation he was talking to, to look at you.

        "Oh hello? And who are you? A new country?" His eyebrows furrowed. You nodded, and took out your hand. He gladly took it, smiling at you. 

        "Nice to meet you, I'm [f/n] [l/n]." 

        "Ah, finally someone who isn't annoying and is very polite. We may get along very great, Miss [f/n]." He smiled.

        Then he walked out of the room, but came in a minute later with a tray full of burnt scones.

        Your eyes widened in fear.

        He handed out the tray towards you. "Would you care for some scones?" 

        You took a step back. He took one forward. You took another back. He took another step forward. And that's when you lost it, and ran.

        You quickly ran around the room, and hid behind Gilbert. He happened to be in a perfect spot for you to hide behind.

        He looked behind him, to stare at you. He smirked saying, "And what is this, ________?"

        You scowled and spoke. "Arthur brought out his scones for me to try. No way in hell am I trying one of those things."

        He laughed, and crouched down next to you. "________, don't worry, the awesome me will hide you!" He exclaimed, grabbing your wrist, and dragging you under the big table surrounding the room.

        You chuckled when you heard Arthur's voice calling for you. 

        This may or may not be one of the best meetings you've been to.