Chapter 20

High school is starting pretty soon. I'm going to try to update whenever I can. I'm sorry, grades are (somewhat) important to me. I bet I won't even find any friends over there heh... I'm also looking back on my old chapters and wow they are fucking shitty wow. WoW.

sorry this chapter is rly short just got back from a p!atd concert wowowowowow

-the detonator

Frank's P.O.V

Gerard walked into the kitchen, grabbed the guys, and headed to the festival. Ray told me that it was just a small, family friendly community fair, but it was still something. We set up the equipment, curious stares were shot at us, which made me nervous. Gerard came up behind and rubbed my back. I looked at him and gave him a small smile. "We're on in five." Ray said, testing our sounds.

I jumped on stage, feeling the adrenaline kick in. The guys took their places, and I the same. Ray played the first chords to Vampires, and Gerard did this dance, I have no idea what the fuck he was actually doing but it was sexy. I can tell he was nervous, but he masked it with some sort of acting. I smiled and focused on my picking and strumming. We finished the first set and I noticed that kids were head banging and crown surfing. I looked at Gerard, who had somewhat of a puzzled look on his face. "How the fuck are you guys today?" Gerard yelled, the crowd went wild. I was legitimately blown away. Fuck, I can't believe this is happening. I looked at the guys, who had smiles spread across their faces.

We finish up our set, no hassles or problems, smooth as smooth can be. We high fived and praised each other. Ray and Mikey grabbed some beers and offered us some. I looked at Gerard, who nodded. We both took the cans, taking a swig. Fuck, I missed this. We were careful though, we didn't want any dumb ass drama this time. I felt my world spin around me. I only had one drink, am I already feeling tipsy? I grabbed some water and sat down on the pavement.

"Hi! We saw you guys playing and we wanted to meet you guys." Some girl said, her friend shielded behind her. She was probably scared or shy. "Do you guys have any CD's?" She asked. We nodded and Mikey gave them each a copy. They smiled and took pictures with us. I smiled and saw Gerard beginning to get drunk. He stuck out his tongue out at me, posing for the pictures. I smiled. He was more relaxed when he drank, same as me. Maybe it wasn't that bad if we drank beer.

I drove the guys home, seeming as I was the only semi-sober one there. Giggles filled the house, they fell onto the couch and fumbled with the remote. It was nice seeing the guys relaxed and happy. I knew I promised Gerard that I wouldn't drink, but I only had a little. I mean, nothing can happen.

I walked out of the room, wanting to practice a little bit of my guitar. Suddenly, I heard a loud crashing noise followed by laughter in the hall. I ran to see if everyone was okay. Ray and Mikey were on the floor, laughing. "They were making out and they fucking fell!" Gerard yelled, laughing his sassy ass off. I giggled and pushed everyone into their rooms. We said our goodnights and I headed into my room. I saw Gerard, who fell onto our bed. I could tell he was tired, by the fact that his eyes were dark made it pretty obvious. "Goodnight beautiful." I whispered, kissing his forehead. He gave me a slight smile before he drifted off.