Chapter 16

Franks P.O.V

Gerard has gone back to work, making sure to collect the money so that we all can get a new house, but I miss him dearly. I've been spending a lot of my time with Ray and Mikey, working on guitar parts for some new songs that Gerard has come up with. I loved working with them. Ray is a guitar god and Mikey is a silent genius. In my opinion, I live and breath this band. I feel like it would a big success someday.

It rolled around noon, meaning that Gerard would come home for lunch. All of a sudden, my phone vibrated.

Hey babe! I'm going to bring a friend over for lunch. Is that okay? -xoxogee

Shit, I hurried and made more food. Fuck, I know I'm a horrible cook.

Gerard and his friend soon came home. "Hey babe! This is my friend Tom DeLonge." He said, introducing him. We introduced ourselves and I showed them where their food was. "This looks like the shit!" Tom said, munching on his food. I let out a relieved laugh and put my head down. Gerard rubbed my back, trying to calm me down. "This is really good Frankie. Don't worry about it." He said, leaning in to kiss my cheek. I was a bit nervous, since Tom was here and all, I looked up at Gerard with scared eyes. "It's okay Frankie, I told him the situation and our sexual orientations. He's cool with it." Gerard stated.

Tom held up his sandwich, giving us a nod. I relaxed a bit.

Soon, they both had to go back to work. I kissed Gerard, telling him my goodbyes, then went into Mikey's room to work on some guitar parts. It was hard passing the time, but I managed. I even created some of my own lyrics while everyone was out. Soon, Gerard and the 'gang' came back home. Mikey and Ray have been out looking for new guitars while Gerard was at work. I kissed Gerard, knowing that he was tired, I made dinner for everyone. "What did you make?" Ray asked, walking into the kitchen. "You know... Just some steak and mashed potatoes." I said, getting out the food. They all looked at it with hungry eyes. Soon, most of the food was gone, everyone sat back with satisfied smiles on their faces. "This was the shit." Mikey said, holding his stomach. Everyone nodded in agreement and put their dishes in the sink.

We all sat around the T.V until I felt a small tap on my shoulder. It was Gerard. "I need to talk to you alone." He took my hand and lead me into his room. He shut the door and locked it like he always does. "What's up Gee?" I asked. He cupped his hands around my face, reeling me into another one of his addicting kisses. He slowly explored my mouth with his tongue. He earned some moans from me. Then, he bit my lower lip, making me buck. "Sorry Frankie. I just had to. I've been talking to Tom about us and everything and he made me realize that I was being selfish. I think I'm ready Frankie." He said, grinning at me. I was shocked. "Wow Gerard. This is a big step. Are you sure?" I asked, a little scared of what would happen to us after this. He nodded and kissed my lips once again.

I grabbed his hair, intensifying the kiss. I heard him moan, making me even more excited. Clothes flung off in every direction. I looked down. I was fucking ugly. Gerard saw me looking at myself in disgust. "Babe, you're beautiful. Don't think about yourself that way, I love you with all of my heart and soul. I can't imagine someone thinking of you in any other way than beautiful." He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I felt my face heat up. I straddled his hips, kissing his lips passionately. I kissed his neck, to which he elongated it to expose more skin. "I love you" I heard him murmur through his heavy breaths. I smiled and trailed my kisses along his chest. I entangled my fingers through his hair once more. "Frank, I want all of you." He whispered into my ear. I nodded and pulled off his boxers. He was shy at first but then relaxed.

I topped and took control of everything. That night, Gerard and I became one. Mind, body, and soul. It was blissful and passionate. "That was great. I'm so glad we did this." Gerard said, cuddling into my chest. I nodded and kissed his forehead and we both went to sleep.

~The Next Morning~

Gerard and I woke up together and walked into the kitchen together, grabbing some coffee. Soon, Mikey and Ray woke up and joined us. "Good morning!" Gerard yelled, getting closer to me. "We didn't get any sleep because of you two." Ray said, grabbing some coffee. Gerard looked at me, his mouth open. I laughed and kissed Gerard's cheek. He soon laughed and drank his coffee. "Well, we have a long day, I got today off and I want to work on our music." He said, grabbing my hand and went into Mikey's room so we all can practice our music.

That day went by really smooth. We finished eight songs and took a break, containing of us going out to eat. We explored the city of New Jersey and treated ourselves to it's custom deserts and foods that it had to offer us. "Today has been great." Gerard said, leaning in for a kiss. I gladly accepted it and we continued to walk. "Let's go to a fucking bar." Mikey said, dragging Ray along with him. "We're not drinking." I said, taking heed of what I did before. They nodded and we found a club, to which it looked like a prison cell with strobe lights, great. We managed to get inside. It was way too loud and it smelled like sweat and shame. People were screaming and dancing, some were practically having sex on the fucking couch. I shook my head and found a booth to sit in. Gerard and I looked at each other, sharing the same opinion about this club.

"It's okay Frankie. We'll be out of here in no time." He yelled over the music. I nodded and ordered us some sodas. We saw Mikey and Ray dancing and having a great time. It made both of us smile, just to see Mikey and Ray happy, made both of us happy.

"Mind if we sit here?" One of the two girls ask. I stared at them. I nodded slowly and they sat down. "I'm Jamia and my lovely friend next to me is Lindsey." She introduced. Lindsey smiled at us. "You have a fucking tattoo?" Gerard asked out of curiosity. Lindsey laughed and showed him her tattoos, to which he gasped in amazement. "So what is a hot guy like yourself doing here with your friend?" She asked, rubbing my arm. I looked at her and and moved away. "Well actually, this is my boyfriend." I stated. She paused, then smiled. "Doesn't look that way to me." She said, pointing at Lindsey. I looked over only to see Lindsey all over Gerard. "Hey, back off you fucking bitch." I said while grabbing Gerard.

"Oh no, I'm sorry sweetie. It seems like your man likes me." She said, laughing and clinging onto Gerard's arm. He looked at me and shoved Lindsey. "Bitch, like I told you earlier, we are NOT getting together. What fucking part of that do you not understand?" He said, taking my hand and lead me out of there. "See Frankie? We learn from our mistakes." He said, smiling. I couldn't help but smile also.

We made our way down town, grabbing some ice cream down the way. "Hey Frankie." I turned to face him, only to find myself, face first, into Gerard's ice cream. I squealed from the coldness from the ice cream. "I'M GOING TO GET YOU" I screamed, chasing Gerard until I finally threw my ice cream on his head. "Fuck you!" He said, playfully punching my arm. I looked to him and gave him (one of my famous) smiles. He kissed my cheek, "you're a dick but I love the fuck out of you." He said.

We went back to the bar, grabbed Ray and Mikey, who were drunk and grinding on each other, and left the bar. Once we came home, Ray and Mikey immediately went into their room. I shook my head, knowing that I won't get any sleep tonight. "Let's just watch some movies." Gerard said, putting in 'Pet Cemetery'. I nodded and watched the movie. My hand slotted with Gerard's. I laid my head on Gerard's shoulder and fell asleep that way.