Chapter 14

Mikey's P.O.V

"Ray I'm kind of worried about Gerard. I haven't heard him for awhile." I said while getting up. He nodded and moved back so I could get through. I knocked on Gerard's door, knowing that he locks it. "Gerard. Please open up." I called out. No answer. "Gerard. Open the door." I said with more force in my voice. Now I know something fucking happened. I kicked the door down, inspecting the room. I found him on the bathroom floor, struggling for air. "Ray! Call the ambulance!" I screamed while trying to find a pulse. I sighed when there was a faint pulse, meaning that he was minutes away from dying.

Soon, the ambulance arrived. "Ray stay here, watch Frank. This is his goddamn fault anyways." I said angrily. I rode in the ambulance with Gerard, making sure that he was somewhat okay.

We arrived at the hospital. They told us to wait in the 'Waiting Room'. Waiting there got me anxious. I need Gerard to be okay. It seemed like hours until I heard my phone ring. It was Frank. I cursed and answered it. "What the fuck do you want." I said. There was a long silence. "It's me, Ray. I had to use his phone." He said shyly. "Oh shit. I'm so sorry babe. I thought you were Frank." I said, blushing with embarrassment. "It's okay. How's Gerard?" "I don't know. I'm waiting in the 'Waiting Room'" I said. "Frank is somewhat sober right now. It wore off I think. We need to bring him and I sort of want to see you." He said. "Okay babe. I'll see you in a bit." I hung up and waited for them to come.

I saw Ray right away and hugged him. Frank smiled and sat down. "He's still drunk." I said, drained from the events. "I know. He's going to do fine. He's tired I think. I mean, I don't read feelings but I think he is." He pointed at Frank, who is sleeping on the floor. I chuckled a bit. The doctor walked towards me, papers in hand. "He's okay. We had to pump his stomach to get the pills though. You can visit him if you want but he's drained." He said, writing things down in his notepad. Ray picked up Frank and we left to see Gerard.

We opened the door to find a very pale Gerard. I felt tears escaping my eyes. "Gerard. I'm here buddy." I said behind chokes. He weakly opened his eyes. "Why did you call the ambulance. I wanted to die." He said. I closed my eyes, trying not to cry. "Because we need you. We're nothing without you Gee." I said, rubbing his arm for comfort. He closed his eyes. I clenched Ray's chest, sinking my head into his neck. He rubbed imaginary patterns on my back, trying to soothe me.

We stayed with Gee until the doctors told us to leave. Ray threw Frank into his car and we drove home. "Tomorrow, we're going to have a talk with him." I said angrily.

~Frank's P.O.V~

I woke up, head hurting like a motherfucker. Shit, hopefully I didn't do anything stupid. I grabbed my head, trying to walk still. I saw Mikey and Ray. "Hey guys." I said while getting myself a cup if coffee. "Sit the fuck down." Ray demanded. It caught me off guard, but I did what I was told. "You motherfucker!" Mikey yelled while punching me in the face. "Dude what the fuck!" I said, clenching my face. "Because of you my brother almost killed himself!" He said, Ray pulling him back. "What the fuck did I do?" I asked, becoming scared and worried about Gerard. "You screamed at him and left. Then you kissed another dude! He tried to commit suicide but I caught him." Mikey said. I looked at them, both shocked and appalled at myself.

"I need to see him." I said while grabbing Mikey's keys. I sped through the intersection, trying to get to the hospital. Once I got there, avoiding the hassle of the check in booth, I found Gerard's room. I peeked through the blinds. He was messing with the tv, refusing to eat. "Gerard" I said, barging in through the door. He was scared at first, but then he grew disgusted. "I'm so fucking sorry Gerard. I know, I was drunk and I was stupid. Please. Forgive me." I pleaded, trying to reach for his hand. He shook his head and retracted his hand. His eyes were vacant and stained. It hurt me, seeing him like this, I'm the one who caused this. "It's going to take some time Frank." He said, turning away. "I'll wait as long you want me to." I said. He held my hand. "You're so weak Gerard. I caused this. I'm so fucking sorry. I'll never do this again. I promise. I won't fucking drink anymore." I said, planting my face on his chest. "You'll never know how sorry I am. Sorry can't even make up for this." I said, muffled in his hospital gown. "Shh, please Frankie. I forgive you. It takes a strong man to apologize. But it'll take some time. Wounds heal pretty slowly Frank." He explained. I took those words to heart. "Please eat Gerard. I know the food here is shitty but you need your strength." He looked up to me with his innocent eyes.

"Feed it to me Frankie." He said, handing me the spoon. "Uh. Okay." I said while grabbing a spoonful of soup. "All aboard the choo choo chew express." I said, pretending I was the conductor. "Just fucking stop." He said, giggling a bit. I fed him the soup. "Ew. Fucking tastes like a shoe." He said, retching. "Heh. You need it though." I said, feeding him more of it. "I get out in about a week. I'll be fine. Mikey's still really pissed at you. But hey, at least you learned huh." He said, trying to make the situation better. I chuckled a bit. "I love you." Said Gerard. I was take aback by that comment. "I love you too Gerard. We'll make it through this. I promise." I said, kissing his cheek.