Chapter 23

hi guys. sorry about my chapters being so short. High school though, is very VERY stressful. Ugh I'm so done but anyways, I'm making this longer for you guys. Fuck homework.

Frank's P.O.V

I ran into our house, closing the door behind me. my chest hurt from the running, subsiding the pain of loosing Gerard. "Hey, where were you guys?" Ray asked, coming out with Mikey by his side. I tilted my head back, keeping away the tears. "Gerard and I were walking and we both got taken away and, and-" before I could finish my sentence, we heard a knock on our door. I ran into Gerard's room and locked the door. I controlled my breathing.

"Hi! I'm Lindsey. Is Frank Iero here?" I heard her booming voice from across the room. Hot tears slid down my face. I looked around, trying to find anything sharp or useful. I looked into my bag. I sighed in relief and picked it up. My fucking hand gun. I smiled to myself and checked it for ammo, which there was. I stood up and walked into the living room. I smiled at Lindsey and the guys. "Let's make this quick, shall we?" Lindsey said, rolling her eyes at me. "Oh, yes. We shall." I said, grabbing the gun and pointing it to her head.

She was taken aback. "You said you wanted this pleasant. Now, grin for me, sweetie. I want to see you die with a smile." I said, pulling the trigger. The crimson blood splattered against the walls, ruining the paint. I laughed, kicking her lifeless body. "Hey, she's dead man." Ray said, grabbing my body. I shot one more barrel at her face. "You fucking took my boyfriend!" I screamed at the lifeless body. I flailed my body, trying to loosen Ray's grip. He was too strong. I wiped the tears from my eyes.

I checked her pockets. "I found an information card. I'm going to call it." I said, grabbing Lindsey's phone. The lines trilled. "Lindsey, what's the status." A deep voice said from the phone. I let out a sigh, and made my voice sound somewhat high. "He's dead." I heard a snicker over the phone. "Head back to the station where we locked up Iero. Way will be waiting there for his punishment." I ended the call. "We're going to save Gerard." I stated. I looked at the guys who were already grabbing sharp objects, anything they could redeem useful.

We jumped into Gerard's car and sped down the intersection. I told them the directions, leading them to a tattered up building. We ran to the door, kicking it down. "Frank!" I heard Gerard yell from the other room. I ran to him, undoing the ropes around his arms and legs. "You came." He said smiling, tears running down his face. I wiped them. "I would never leave anywhere without you by my side." I crashed my lips against his, placing my hands on his cheeks. We broke away, running towards the door.

"Well.." A voice lingered throughout the room. "Seems like you've found your lover." Jamia's voice called out. I pointed my gun to her head. "I don't want to shoot you." I said, gritting my teeth, lying to her. She laughed. "Oh, shut the fuck up Frank." She walked over to us. I backed away, pulling Gerard with me. "Don't worry, I have no intention to hurt you, you're not worth my time anyways." She stated. "You hurt my brother!" Mikey yelled, coming at her with a knife, slitting her face. She cowered back in pain. Bang. One round to her knee. I laughed, moving closer to her. I kicked her knee cap in, hearing her scream in pain. I grabbed her mouth. "Shhh, you see my friends? They don't like screaming." I smiled. "Frank, I think she's-" "I'll tell you when she's had enough!" I yelled at Gerard, interrupting him. "You'll be with Lindsey now." I said, grabbing my gun. Bang. One last shot to the head. Her lifeless body laid on the floor.

I wiped the blood off of my face, signaling everyone to go to the car. They looked scared, as they should be. I'm a monster. I must be feared. We drove home in silence, not talking about the elephant in the room.