Chapter 2

Gerard's P.O.V

I woke up groggily and wiped the sleep away from my eyes. Today was another day in hell. I got up and ran my hand through my slightly faded red hair. It was greasy but I didn't give a shit. I don't need to impress anyone. Did I?

I put on a pair of black skinnies and an Iron Maiden shirt. I don't look too fucking bad if I say so myself, I thought, while putting on my guy-liner. I walked out of my room and skimmed around to see if my horrid mother and or (if he actually came home instead of sleeping around with women behind my bitch mother's back) dad. Thank God they weren't there. Mikey was probably still sleeping or something so I made myself a cup of coffee. The smell illuminated the kitchen. I absolutely loved coffee. My eyes lit up when I took that first sip. Fuck, if coffee was a girl i'd bang the fuck out of her I sighed. I dragged my feet into Mikey's room, coffee still in hand. "Hey Mikey. Time to get up to go to school." I said while lightly shaking him. Mikey groaned and wiped the sleep away from his eyes. He held his arms out. "Gimmie a piggy back ride to the bathroom Gee." I rolled my eyes and set my coffee mug on his desk nearby. I picked him up and gave him a piggy back ride to the bathroom like he demanded. I walked back into his room to grab my mug. I looked at the time. 6:54. Almost time for hell. I rushed Mikey to get ready. I was the only one in the house at the moment that has a car. I had to drive Mikey to his elementary school. I sighed and almost dragged him into my car. I threw him a bagel so he could have breakfast on the way to his school.

I drove Mikey to his school but i wasn't as reckless as I am in my car. My driving skills aren't, as you say, "safe" but it's okay. But it was a different story with Mikey. i didn't want him to be scared of me or my car. I wanted him to feel safe around me. Even though he's still in elementary school (in 5th to be exact) he still could comprehend a lot of things. When we arrived at his school, he hesitated to get out of the car. "I'm gonna miss you Gee. Please pick me up after school. I don't want mom to. She's a little mean" I gave him an understanding look. "Okay Mikey. Anything you want bud. Remember what Gee always says-" "Don't let anyone fuck with you!" Mikey finished. I don't really support Mikey cussing, but it was cute. I couldn't help but smile at him. I gave him a hug and waved so long. I sat in my car and just killed time. I looked around the school, just to amuse myself I guess. I scratched my red head. Fuck, I don't want to go to school. I don't want to get beat up today. I sighed once again and banged my head on the steering wheel. I kept at it until I heard a knock on my window. I looked out the window to find a guy probably my age with black hair slicked back into a messy mohawk. Fuck. Make yourself look relatively cool Gerard. I rolled down my window. "Hey buddy. Can I help you?" The guy looked at me for about 6 seconds. "Yeah hey, um, I walk this way to my high school and i saw you h-hitting your head on your steering wheel. I-I-I wanted to know if you were okay." He said looking down at his black converse. I stared at him for awhile. I saw how he bit his lip ring when he was nervous. I looked at his face. A lip and nose ring. And his cheek bones were exposed. He was a pretty handsome dude. Well, other than myself of course. I said. A crooked smile appeared upon my face. I know how to amuse myself easily. He is pretty cute. Wait what am I saying.I'm straight! I fumbled with my hands. "Yeah man. I'm O-fucking-Kay" I said with my crooked smile still on my face. "Hey, what high school do you go to anyways?" I said. And i sound like a total creep way to fucking go Gerard. I said mentally beating myself up. "The one near Belleville." He said biting his lip once again. "Holy shit man! I go to the same fucking school. Do you want a ride or something? I'm not THAT creepy man." I said letting out a slight chuckle."I don't know man. I just met you and all... But I really don't want to fucking walk 6 blocks to that hell hole. So why the fuck not." He said while jumping onto the passenger seat. Now that he was closer to me, I inspected him more. He was wearing finger less skeleton gloves and he had a Smashing Pumpkins shirt on. Damn he liked that band? He's my kind of friend then. "I'm glad that we have the same insight on school" I said while hitting the gas.